Julius Thomas scores touchdown in Dolphins' Week 10 loss
Miami Dolphins tight end Julius Thomas caught 2 passes on 5 targets for 8 yards and 1 touchdown in a 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers on Monday Night Football in Week 10.
It was a predictable regression game for Thomas after his season-best performance in Week 9 (8 targets, 6 catches, 84 yards, 1 touchdown). Despite a plus matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, fantasy expectations should remain low in Week 11. Thomas has 25 catches for 260 yards and 2 touchdowns on 41 targets this season.
Thomas is averaging 5.6 FanDuel points in nine games this season. numberFire's models project him for 5.5 targets, 3.3 receptions, 34.3 yards, and 0.35 touchdowns for 7.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 11. He's the TE13 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins indicate Jay Cutler (concussion) will remain starter if available November 20th, 2017
- DeVante Parker bottled up in Dolphins' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins confirm Jay Cutler is going through concussion protocol November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Damien Williams rips off a nice 69-yard run in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Moore shines for Dolphins after replacing Jay Cutler for second half on Sunday November 19th, 2017