Julius Thomas scores touchdown in Dolphins' Week 10 loss
Miami Dolphins tight end Julius Thomas caught 2 passes on 5 targets for 8 yards and 1 touchdown in a 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers on Monday Night Football in Week 10.
It was a predictable regression game for Thomas after his season-best performance in Week 9 (8 targets, 6 catches, 84 yards, 1 touchdown). Despite a plus matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, fantasy expectations should remain low in Week 11. Thomas has 25 catches for 260 yards and 2 touchdowns on 41 targets this season.
Thomas is averaging 5.6 FanDuel points in nine games this season. numberFire's models project him for 5.5 targets, 3.3 receptions, 34.3 yards, and 0.35 touchdowns for 7.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 11. He's the TE13 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jarvis Landry 'most likely' to leave the Dolphins in free agency January 26th, 2018
- Dolphins and Jarvis Landry 'making progress' on contract talks January 25th, 2018
- Dolphins not expected to re-sign Jarvis Landry January 24th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018
- Gase: Ryan Tannehill is Dolphins' starting quarterback in 2018 January 3rd, 2018