Julius Thomas scores touchdown in Dolphins' Week 10 loss
Miami Dolphins tight end Julius Thomas caught 2 passes on 5 targets for 8 yards and 1 touchdown in a 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers on Monday Night Football in Week 10.
It was a predictable regression game for Thomas after his season-best performance in Week 9 (8 targets, 6 catches, 84 yards, 1 touchdown). Despite a plus matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, fantasy expectations should remain low in Week 11. Thomas has 25 catches for 260 yards and 2 touchdowns on 41 targets this season.
Thomas is averaging 5.6 FanDuel points in nine games this season. numberFire's models project him for 5.5 targets, 3.3 receptions, 34.3 yards, and 0.35 touchdowns for 7.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000 in Week 11. He's the TE13 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill's big game helps Dolphins topple the Raiders September 23rd, 2018
- DeVante Parker (finger) active on Sunday for Miami September 23rd, 2018
- Dolphins mum on DeVante Parker's (finger) Week 3 status September 20th, 2018
- DeVante Parker (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins September 20th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018