DeVante Parker tops 60 yards again for Dolphins in Week 10
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker caught 6 passes on 9 targets for 66 yards against the Carolina Panthers in a 45-21 loss on Monday Night Football in Week 10.
Parker finished second on the team in targets behind Jarvis Landry. Aside from an injury-shortened Week 5, he now has at least 4 catches and 65 receiving yards in every game this season. Look for that trend to continue against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 11.
Parker is averaging 9.8 FanDuel points in six games this season. numberFire's models project him for 8.9 targets, 5.5 receptions, 64.9 yards, and 0.29 touchdowns for 11.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,200 in Week 11. He's the WR26 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill's big game helps Dolphins topple the Raiders September 23rd, 2018
- DeVante Parker (finger) active on Sunday for Miami September 23rd, 2018
- Dolphins mum on DeVante Parker's (finger) Week 3 status September 20th, 2018
- DeVante Parker (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins September 20th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018