DeVante Parker tops 60 yards again for Dolphins in Week 10
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker caught 6 passes on 9 targets for 66 yards against the Carolina Panthers in a 45-21 loss on Monday Night Football in Week 10.
Parker finished second on the team in targets behind Jarvis Landry. Aside from an injury-shortened Week 5, he now has at least 4 catches and 65 receiving yards in every game this season. Look for that trend to continue against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 11.
Parker is averaging 9.8 FanDuel points in six games this season. numberFire's models project him for 8.9 targets, 5.5 receptions, 64.9 yards, and 0.29 touchdowns for 11.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,200 in Week 11. He's the WR26 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins indicate Jay Cutler (concussion) will remain starter if available November 20th, 2017
- DeVante Parker bottled up in Dolphins' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins confirm Jay Cutler is going through concussion protocol November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Damien Williams rips off a nice 69-yard run in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Moore shines for Dolphins after replacing Jay Cutler for second half on Sunday November 19th, 2017