DeVante Parker tops 60 yards again for Dolphins in Week 10
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker caught 6 passes on 9 targets for 66 yards against the Carolina Panthers in a 45-21 loss on Monday Night Football in Week 10.
Parker finished second on the team in targets behind Jarvis Landry. Aside from an injury-shortened Week 5, he now has at least 4 catches and 65 receiving yards in every game this season. Look for that trend to continue against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 11.
Parker is averaging 9.8 FanDuel points in six games this season. numberFire's models project him for 8.9 targets, 5.5 receptions, 64.9 yards, and 0.29 touchdowns for 11.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,200 in Week 11. He's the WR26 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jarvis Landry 'most likely' to leave the Dolphins in free agency January 26th, 2018
- Dolphins and Jarvis Landry 'making progress' on contract talks January 25th, 2018
- Dolphins not expected to re-sign Jarvis Landry January 24th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018
- Gase: Ryan Tannehill is Dolphins' starting quarterback in 2018 January 3rd, 2018