Jarvis Landry scores another touchdown in Dolphins' loss
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jarvis Landry caught 5 passes on 10 targets for 42 yards and 1 touchdown in Monday night's Week 10 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Landry led the Dolphins in targets and his touchdown gives him five for the season, all of which have come in the past six weeks. Entering Week 11 versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the fourth-year wideout has 61 receptions for 472 yards on 97 targets this year.
Landry is averaging 11.9 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him for 9.6 targets, 5.7 receptions, 69.1 yards, and 0.43 touchdowns for 12.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,800 in Week 11. He's the WR16 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk projected for 6.82 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay projected for 13.32 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr is 'strength' of Raiders October 16th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (injured reserve) reportedly scheduled for groin surgery Thursday October 16th, 2018
- Browns again say Nick Chubb needs more carries October 15th, 2018
- Browns' David Njoku scores 1st touchdown of season October 15th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield (ankle) expected to play Week 7 from Cleveland October 15th, 2018
- Browns' Jarvis Landry projected for 11.0 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Breshad Perriman signs with the Cleveland Browns, per report October 13th, 2018
- Browns' wideout Derrick Willies (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 October 12th, 2018