Jarvis Landry scores another touchdown in Dolphins' loss
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jarvis Landry caught 5 passes on 10 targets for 42 yards and 1 touchdown in Monday night's Week 10 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Landry led the Dolphins in targets and his touchdown gives him five for the season, all of which have come in the past six weeks. Entering Week 11 versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the fourth-year wideout has 61 receptions for 472 yards on 97 targets this year.
Landry is averaging 11.9 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him for 9.6 targets, 5.7 receptions, 69.1 yards, and 0.43 touchdowns for 12.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,800 in Week 11. He's the WR16 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (back) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson arrested on Friday in Florida January 19th, 2018
- Jeremy Hill expected to leave Bengals in free agency January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) returns to Patriots' practice on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018
- Gase: Ryan Tannehill is Dolphins' starting quarterback in 2018 January 3rd, 2018
- Dolphins expected to give David Fales a look in Week 17 December 30th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) is officially active for Dolphins in Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) expected to play for Dolphins in Week 16 December 24th, 2017