Damien Williams gains 39 yards on 11 catches for Dolphins in Week 10
Miami Dolphins running back Damien Williams rushed 9 times for 19 yards and caught 2 passes (3 targets) for 20 yards against the Carolina Panthers in Week 10.
Williams got the start over Kenyan Drake and finished with one more touch, but he was out-gained 92-39 by his backfield mate. The Dolphins may decide to lean more towards Drake against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 11.
numberFire's project Williams for 9.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 versus the Buccaneers, with 45.9 rushing yards, 18.5 receiving yards, and 0.30 touchdowns on 14.93 touches (2.3 catches). He's the RB22 in our Week 11 fantasy rankings.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins indicate Jay Cutler (concussion) will remain starter if available November 20th, 2017
- DeVante Parker bottled up in Dolphins' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins confirm Jay Cutler is going through concussion protocol November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Damien Williams rips off a nice 69-yard run in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Moore shines for Dolphins after replacing Jay Cutler for second half on Sunday November 19th, 2017