Curtis Samuel may have suffered serious ankle injury in Panthers' win on Monday night
The Carolina Panthers are concerned wide receiver Curtis Samuel suffered a serious ankle injury against the Miami Dolphins on Monday night, reports the Charlotte Observer.
Samuel caught 5 passes on 7 targets for 45 yards -- all season-highs -- before exiting to the locker room. The initial diagnosis was a high-ankle sprain but a team source says it could be even worse. It's a tough break for the second-round rookie amidst a mini-breakout performance. The Panthers are off in Week 11.
numberFire's models projected Samuel to score 6.5 FanDuel points in Week 10, and he finished with 7.0 points. In nine games (four starts) this season, Samuel has 15 receptions on 26 targets for 115 scoreless yards.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) avoids ligament damage, Week 12 status up in the air November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play in Week 12 against the Jets November 20th, 2017
- Greg Olsen (foot) practicing for Panthers on Monday November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel (ankle) out for the season November 14th, 2017
- Greg Olsen (foot) expected to return for Panthers in Week 12 November 14th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel's ankle injury could be season-ending November 14th, 2017