Curtis Samuel may have suffered serious ankle injury in Panthers' win on Monday night
The Carolina Panthers are concerned wide receiver Curtis Samuel suffered a serious ankle injury against the Miami Dolphins on Monday night, reports the Charlotte Observer.
Samuel caught 5 passes on 7 targets for 45 yards -- all season-highs -- before exiting to the locker room. The initial diagnosis was a high-ankle sprain but a team source says it could be even worse. It's a tough break for the second-round rookie amidst a mini-breakout performance. The Panthers are off in Week 11.
numberFire's models projected Samuel to score 6.5 FanDuel points in Week 10, and he finished with 7.0 points. In nine games (four starts) this season, Samuel has 15 receptions on 26 targets for 115 scoreless yards.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly (shoulder) says he is on schedule June 12th, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers place Fozzy Whittaker (knee) on injured reserve May 10th, 2018
- C.J. Anderson signs 1-year deal with Panthers May 7th, 2018