Curtis Samuel may have suffered serious ankle injury in Panthers' win on Monday night
The Carolina Panthers are concerned wide receiver Curtis Samuel suffered a serious ankle injury against the Miami Dolphins on Monday night, reports the Charlotte Observer.
Samuel caught 5 passes on 7 targets for 45 yards -- all season-highs -- before exiting to the locker room. The initial diagnosis was a high-ankle sprain but a team source says it could be even worse. It's a tough break for the second-round rookie amidst a mini-breakout performance. The Panthers are off in Week 11.
numberFire's models projected Samuel to score 6.5 FanDuel points in Week 10, and he finished with 7.0 points. In nine games (four starts) this season, Samuel has 15 receptions on 26 targets for 115 scoreless yards.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season February 13th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Russell Shepard projected for quiet Wild Card Weekend January 5th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints Sunday January 5th, 2018
- Ed Dickson won't be much of a factor for Panthers with Greg Olsen healthy January 4th, 2018