Curtis Samuel may have suffered serious ankle injury in Panthers' win on Monday night
The Carolina Panthers are concerned wide receiver Curtis Samuel suffered a serious ankle injury against the Miami Dolphins on Monday night, reports the Charlotte Observer.
Samuel caught 5 passes on 7 targets for 45 yards -- all season-highs -- before exiting to the locker room. The initial diagnosis was a high-ankle sprain but a team source says it could be even worse. It's a tough break for the second-round rookie amidst a mini-breakout performance. The Panthers are off in Week 11.
numberFire's models projected Samuel to score 6.5 FanDuel points in Week 10, and he finished with 7.0 points. In nine games (four starts) this season, Samuel has 15 receptions on 26 targets for 115 scoreless yards.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey sets a new career-high in rushing September 23rd, 2018
- Cam Newton's big day leads the Panthers to win over Bengals September 23rd, 2018
- Panthers' D.J. Moore needs more usage, coach Ron Rivera said September 17th, 2018
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey catches 14 passes in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Cam Newton tops 300 yards but Panthers fall to Falcons in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Panthers' Daryl Williams (knee) placed on Injured Reserve September 12th, 2018