Jameis Winston (shoulder) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season
Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter thinks quarterback Jameis Winston (shoulder) will return this season.
"From what I know, I do," Koetter said. "I know Jameis is planning on playing again and there's been no discussion between [general manager Jason Licht], myself of him not playing again. That would all be something that would have to come up in the future." Winston is out at least one more week, and it sounds like it could be longer than that. Ryan Fitzpatrick will start again in Week 12 versus the Miami Dolphins.
In eight games this season, Winston has completed 159-of-259 (61.4 percent) passes for 1,920 yards with 10 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. His 0.12 Passing Net Expected Points per drop back ranks 14th out of 32 quarterbacks with at least 200 drop backs on the year.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson receives legal slap on wrist June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston could be facing suspension June 21st, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- Buccaneers' sophomore Chris Godwin emerging as playmaker June 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' second-rounder Ronald Jones expected to split backfield work June 11th, 2018