Jameis Winston (shoulder) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season
Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter thinks quarterback Jameis Winston (shoulder) will return this season.
"From what I know, I do," Koetter said. "I know Jameis is planning on playing again and there's been no discussion between [general manager Jason Licht], myself of him not playing again. That would all be something that would have to come up in the future." Winston is out at least one more week, and it sounds like it could be longer than that. Ryan Fitzpatrick will start again in Week 12 versus the Miami Dolphins.
In eight games this season, Winston has completed 159-of-259 (61.4 percent) passes for 1,920 yards with 10 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. His 0.12 Passing Net Expected Points per drop back ranks 14th out of 32 quarterbacks with at least 200 drop backs on the year.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Cameron Brate not a factor in Buccaneers' Week 11 victory November 20th, 2017
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston (shoulder) ruled out for Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Jameis Winston reportedly expected to miss 'another week or two' for Buccaneers November 20th, 2017
- Jameis Winston (shoulder) could return for Buccaneers in Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Bucs' Ryan Fitzpatrick bounces back from last weeks' disappointing performance in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- DeSean Jackson finds the end zone in Buccaneers' Week 11 victory November 19th, 2017