Jameis Winston (shoulder) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season
Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter thinks quarterback Jameis Winston (shoulder) will return this season.
"From what I know, I do," Koetter said. "I know Jameis is planning on playing again and there's been no discussion between [general manager Jason Licht], myself of him not playing again. That would all be something that would have to come up in the future." Winston is out at least one more week, and it sounds like it could be longer than that. Ryan Fitzpatrick will start again in Week 12 versus the Miami Dolphins.
In eight games this season, Winston has completed 159-of-259 (61.4 percent) passes for 1,920 yards with 10 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. His 0.12 Passing Net Expected Points per drop back ranks 14th out of 32 quarterbacks with at least 200 drop backs on the year.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Brent Grimes (groin) expects to make season debut Monday September 20th, 2018
- Bucs coach not committing to a Jameis Winston return in Week 4 September 17th, 2018
- Mike Evans catches 10 passes, scores as Bucs sink Eagles September 17th, 2018
- Bucs' Ryan Fitzpatrick stays hot, throws for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (concussion) expected to play on Sunday for Tampa Bay September 15th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul has 'jacked up' knee September 12th, 2018