Kenyan Drake totals 92 yards and a touchdown in Dolphins' loss
Miami Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake totaled 92 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 10's loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Drake split touches with Damien Williams in the Dolphins' backfield, racking up 7 carries and 2 receptions. The running back's night was essentially one play, a 66-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. Drake will likely have more room to run against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense in Week 11.
Drake finished with 16.2 FanDuel points after being projected for 8.8 fantasy points by our models.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill's big game helps Dolphins topple the Raiders September 23rd, 2018
- DeVante Parker (finger) active on Sunday for Miami September 23rd, 2018
- Dolphins mum on DeVante Parker's (finger) Week 3 status September 20th, 2018
- DeVante Parker (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins September 20th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018