Kenyan Drake totals 92 yards and a touchdown in Dolphins' loss
Miami Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake totaled 92 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 10's loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Drake split touches with Damien Williams in the Dolphins' backfield, racking up 7 carries and 2 receptions. The running back's night was essentially one play, a 66-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. Drake will likely have more room to run against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense in Week 11.
Drake finished with 16.2 FanDuel points after being projected for 8.8 fantasy points by our models.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins indicate Jay Cutler (concussion) will remain starter if available November 20th, 2017
- DeVante Parker bottled up in Dolphins' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins confirm Jay Cutler is going through concussion protocol November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Damien Williams rips off a nice 69-yard run in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Moore shines for Dolphins after replacing Jay Cutler for second half on Sunday November 19th, 2017