Kenyan Drake totals 92 yards and a touchdown in Dolphins' loss
Miami Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake totaled 92 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 10's loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Drake split touches with Damien Williams in the Dolphins' backfield, racking up 7 carries and 2 receptions. The running back's night was essentially one play, a 66-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. Drake will likely have more room to run against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense in Week 11.
Drake finished with 16.2 FanDuel points after being projected for 8.8 fantasy points by our models.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Dolphins unsure of Mike Gesicki's role to start the season June 9th, 2018
- Dolphins taking it easy with DeVante Parker heading into the 2018 season June 1st, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Gase: Dolphins' DeVante Parker doing 'a great job' so far this offseason May 10th, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Miami Dolphins select TE Mike Gesicki with the 42nd pick in the 2018 NFL Draft April 27th, 2018