Kenyan Drake totals 92 yards and a touchdown in Dolphins' loss
Miami Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake totaled 92 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 10's loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Drake split touches with Damien Williams in the Dolphins' backfield, racking up 7 carries and 2 receptions. The running back's night was essentially one play, a 66-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. Drake will likely have more room to run against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defense in Week 11.
Drake finished with 16.2 FanDuel points after being projected for 8.8 fantasy points by our models.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jarvis Landry 'most likely' to leave the Dolphins in free agency January 26th, 2018
- Dolphins and Jarvis Landry 'making progress' on contract talks January 25th, 2018
- Dolphins not expected to re-sign Jarvis Landry January 24th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018
- Gase: Ryan Tannehill is Dolphins' starting quarterback in 2018 January 3rd, 2018