Panthers' Jonathan Stewart posts his best rushing game of the season in Week 10
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart rushed 17 times for 110 yards in Monday's 45-21 win over the Miami Dolphins.
Stewart topped 100 yards for the first time since 2015 of last season. He It was an excellent bounce-back performance after he fumbled twice against the Atlanta Falcons in Week 9.
numberFire's models projected Stewart for just 6.8 FanDuel points and he put up 11.0 on Monday night.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) intends to attend Giants training camp June 18th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) 'cleared to practice' for Giants June 12th, 2018
- Odell Beckham not expected to do team drills at Giants' mini camp June 12th, 2018
- Giants' Sterling Shepard being used as an outside receiver in practice June 1st, 2018
- Odell Beckham 'pretty close' to being cleared for Giants May 29th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018