Panthers' Jonathan Stewart posts his best rushing game of the season in Week 10
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart rushed 17 times for 110 yards in Monday's 45-21 win over the Miami Dolphins.
Stewart topped 100 yards for the first time since 2015 of last season. He It was an excellent bounce-back performance after he fumbled twice against the Atlanta Falcons in Week 9.
numberFire's models projected Stewart for just 6.8 FanDuel points and he put up 11.0 on Monday night.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey sets a new career-high in rushing September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Giants' Evan Engram exits early, ruled out for remainer of Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple (groin) still out at Friday's practice September 21st, 2018
- Eli Manning projected to finish outside top-20 quarterbacks in Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Evan Engram (ankle) practicing again for Giants Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Eli Manning throws for 279 yards on 44 attempts in Giants' loss to the Cowboys September 17th, 2018