Panthers' Jonathan Stewart posts his best rushing game of the season in Week 10
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart rushed 17 times for 110 yards in Monday's 45-21 win over the Miami Dolphins.
Stewart topped 100 yards for the first time since 2015 of last season. He It was an excellent bounce-back performance after he fumbled twice against the Atlanta Falcons in Week 9.
numberFire's models projected Stewart for just 6.8 FanDuel points and he put up 11.0 on Monday night.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season February 13th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Russell Shepard projected for quiet Wild Card Weekend January 5th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints Sunday January 5th, 2018
- Ed Dickson won't be much of a factor for Panthers with Greg Olsen healthy January 4th, 2018