Jay Cutler struggles as Dolphins get blown out on Monday night
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler completed 22-of-37 passes for 213 yards, with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in Monday's 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Cutler's tossed a short shovel pass to Julius Thomas for a two-yard touchdown in the second quarter, and then did not score again until he connected with Jarvis Landry on a nine-yard touchdown pass with just over four minutes left in the fourth quarter, when the game was already out of hand.
numberFire's models projected Cutler for 10.4 FanDuel points and he came away with 15.4 in Week 10.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (back) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson arrested on Friday in Florida January 19th, 2018
- Jeremy Hill expected to leave Bengals in free agency January 19th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) returns to Patriots' practice on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018
- Gase: Ryan Tannehill is Dolphins' starting quarterback in 2018 January 3rd, 2018
- Dolphins expected to give David Fales a look in Week 17 December 30th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) is officially active for Dolphins in Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) expected to play for Dolphins in Week 16 December 24th, 2017