Jay Cutler struggles as Dolphins get blown out on Monday night
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler completed 22-of-37 passes for 213 yards, with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in Monday's 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Cutler's tossed a short shovel pass to Julius Thomas for a two-yard touchdown in the second quarter, and then did not score again until he connected with Jarvis Landry on a nine-yard touchdown pass with just over four minutes left in the fourth quarter, when the game was already out of hand.
numberFire's models projected Cutler for 10.4 FanDuel points and he came away with 15.4 in Week 10.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Frank Gore's age not a concern for Dolphins July 9th, 2018
- Dolphins unsure of Mike Gesicki's role to start the season June 9th, 2018
- Dolphins taking it easy with DeVante Parker heading into the 2018 season June 1st, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Gase: Dolphins' DeVante Parker doing 'a great job' so far this offseason May 10th, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018