Jay Cutler struggles as Dolphins get blown out on Monday night
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler completed 22-of-37 passes for 213 yards, with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in Monday's 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Cutler's tossed a short shovel pass to Julius Thomas for a two-yard touchdown in the second quarter, and then did not score again until he connected with Jarvis Landry on a nine-yard touchdown pass with just over four minutes left in the fourth quarter, when the game was already out of hand.
numberFire's models projected Cutler for 10.4 FanDuel points and he came away with 15.4 in Week 10.
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk projected for 6.82 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay projected for 13.32 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr is 'strength' of Raiders October 16th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (injured reserve) reportedly scheduled for groin surgery Thursday October 16th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) is 'day to day' October 15th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler leads Dolphins to OT win with 3 touchdown passes October 14th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) officially out for Dolphins versus Bears October 14th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) doubtful for Miami in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) a game-time decision for Miami in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- DeVante Parker (quad) "not sure" regarding Week 6 status for Miami October 11th, 2018