Jay Cutler struggles as Dolphins get blown out on Monday night
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler completed 22-of-37 passes for 213 yards, with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in Monday's 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Cutler's tossed a short shovel pass to Julius Thomas for a two-yard touchdown in the second quarter, and then did not score again until he connected with Jarvis Landry on a nine-yard touchdown pass with just over four minutes left in the fourth quarter, when the game was already out of hand.
numberFire's models projected Cutler for 10.4 FanDuel points and he came away with 15.4 in Week 10.
- Kelvin Benjamin exited Bills' Week 11 loss with a knee injury November 20th, 2017
- Marvin Jones scores in Lions' Week 11 win over the Bears November 20th, 2017
- Emmanuel Sanders quiet as Broncos lose sixth straight November 20th, 2017
- Demaryius Thomas scores for third straight week in Broncos' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Davante Adams posts 126 yards in Packers' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson does little as Packers get shutout in Week 11 November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins confirm Jay Cutler is going through concussion protocol November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Damien Williams rips off a nice 69-yard run in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Moore shines for Dolphins after replacing Jay Cutler for second half on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry scores again as Dolphins fall in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Miami's Kenny Stills racks up 180 yards and a touchdown in Week 11 November 19th, 2017