Jay Cutler struggles as Dolphins get blown out on Monday night
Miami Dolphins quarterback Jay Cutler completed 22-of-37 passes for 213 yards, with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in Monday's 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Cutler's tossed a short shovel pass to Julius Thomas for a two-yard touchdown in the second quarter, and then did not score again until he connected with Jarvis Landry on a nine-yard touchdown pass with just over four minutes left in the fourth quarter, when the game was already out of hand.
numberFire's models projected Cutler for 10.4 FanDuel points and he came away with 15.4 in Week 10.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018
- Dolphins expected to grant Mike Pouncey his release March 15th, 2018
- Dolphins release Julius Thomas March 14th, 2018
- Dolphins fail to find trade, will release Ndamukong Suh March 14th, 2018