Curtis Samuel (ankle) active for Panthers on Monday night
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel will play in Monday's game versus the Miami Dolphins after injuring his ankle in practice on Wednesday.
Samuel was limited in Thursday's practice but returned to full participation in Friday's session. He was absent from Saturday's injury report and has now been confirmed as active on Monday night.
numberFire's models project Samuel to catch 3.7 passes for 37.4 yards and 0.2 touchdowns, totaling 6.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 against the Dolphins.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) avoids ligament damage, Week 12 status up in the air November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play in Week 12 against the Jets November 20th, 2017
- Greg Olsen (foot) practicing for Panthers on Monday November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel (ankle) out for the season November 14th, 2017
- Greg Olsen (foot) expected to return for Panthers in Week 12 November 14th, 2017
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel's ankle injury could be season-ending November 14th, 2017