Curtis Samuel (ankle) active for Panthers on Monday night
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel will play in Monday's game versus the Miami Dolphins after injuring his ankle in practice on Wednesday.
Samuel was limited in Thursday's practice but returned to full participation in Friday's session. He was absent from Saturday's injury report and has now been confirmed as active on Monday night.
numberFire's models project Samuel to catch 3.7 passes for 37.4 yards and 0.2 touchdowns, totaling 6.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 against the Dolphins.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins turned down Jets' two-year, $8 million offer February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season February 13th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Russell Shepard projected for quiet Wild Card Weekend January 5th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints Sunday January 5th, 2018
- Ed Dickson won't be much of a factor for Panthers with Greg Olsen healthy January 4th, 2018