Curtis Samuel (ankle) active for Panthers on Monday night
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel will play in Monday's game versus the Miami Dolphins after injuring his ankle in practice on Wednesday.
Samuel was limited in Thursday's practice but returned to full participation in Friday's session. He was absent from Saturday's injury report and has now been confirmed as active on Monday night.
numberFire's models project Samuel to catch 3.7 passes for 37.4 yards and 0.2 touchdowns, totaling 6.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 against the Dolphins.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey sets a new career-high in rushing September 23rd, 2018
- Cam Newton's big day leads the Panthers to win over Bengals September 23rd, 2018
- Panthers' D.J. Moore needs more usage, coach Ron Rivera said September 17th, 2018
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey catches 14 passes in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Cam Newton tops 300 yards but Panthers fall to Falcons in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Panthers' Daryl Williams (knee) placed on Injured Reserve September 12th, 2018