Curtis Samuel (ankle) active for Panthers on Monday night
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel will play in Monday's game versus the Miami Dolphins after injuring his ankle in practice on Wednesday.
Samuel was limited in Thursday's practice but returned to full participation in Friday's session. He was absent from Saturday's injury report and has now been confirmed as active on Monday night.
numberFire's models project Samuel to catch 3.7 passes for 37.4 yards and 0.2 touchdowns, totaling 6.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 against the Dolphins.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly (shoulder) says he is on schedule June 12th, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers place Fozzy Whittaker (knee) on injured reserve May 10th, 2018
- C.J. Anderson signs 1-year deal with Panthers May 7th, 2018