Damien Williams (illness) is active on Monday night for the Dolphins
Miami Dolphins running back Damien Williams (illness) is active for Week 10 and will play against the Carolina Panthers.
Williams was considered questionable to play as he dealt with an unspecified illness over the weekend. The running back is good to go and will continue splitting time in the backfield with Kenyan Drake even though Williams is listed as the starter for Monday night.
Our models project Williams for 54.0 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.4 FanDuel points on Monday night.
- Kerryon Johnson snaps Lions' drought of 100-yard rushers September 23rd, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski disappoints in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Pats' Tom Brady stifled by Lions in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Matthew Stafford leads Lions to upset of Pats in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Rams' Robert Woods hauls in 2 touchdowns in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs' Kareem Hunt finds the end zone twice in Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Patrick Mahomes lights up the scoreboard again with 3 touchdowns for Chiefs September 23rd, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) still sidelined Thursday for Chiefs September 20th, 2018
- Chiefs' Eric Berry (heel) misses Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill turns in 90 yards as Chiefs handle Steelers September 17th, 2018
- Chiefs' Kareem Hunt rushes for 75 yards and catches a TD in Week 2 September 17th, 2018