Damien Williams (illness) is active on Monday night for the Dolphins
Miami Dolphins running back Damien Williams (illness) is active for Week 10 and will play against the Carolina Panthers.
Williams was considered questionable to play as he dealt with an unspecified illness over the weekend. The running back is good to go and will continue splitting time in the backfield with Kenyan Drake even though Williams is listed as the starter for Monday night.
Our models project Williams for 54.0 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.4 FanDuel points on Monday night.
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Lions not expected to release Eric Ebron February 19th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to place franchise tag on DeMarcus Lawrence February 19th, 2018
- Jaguars expected to tag Allen Robinson for 2018 February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jarvis Landry 'most likely' to leave the Dolphins in free agency January 26th, 2018
- Dolphins and Jarvis Landry 'making progress' on contract talks January 25th, 2018
- Dolphins not expected to re-sign Jarvis Landry January 24th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018
- Gase: Ryan Tannehill is Dolphins' starting quarterback in 2018 January 3rd, 2018