Damien Williams (illness) is active on Monday night for the Dolphins
Miami Dolphins running back Damien Williams (illness) is active for Week 10 and will play against the Carolina Panthers.
Williams was considered questionable to play as he dealt with an unspecified illness over the weekend. The running back is good to go and will continue splitting time in the backfield with Kenyan Drake even though Williams is listed as the starter for Monday night.
Our models project Williams for 54.0 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.4 FanDuel points on Monday night.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Chiefs' Kareem Hunt (hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Sammy Watkins and Patrick Mahomes connecting in Chiefs' offseason June 14th, 2018
- Damien Williams reportedly joining Chiefs' backfield March 22nd, 2018
- Sammy Watkins reportedly joins Chiefs for 3 years, $48 million March 13th, 2018
- Rams getting Marcus Peters from Chiefs for 2018 4th, 2019 2nd February 26th, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018