Damien Williams (illness) is active on Monday night for the Dolphins
Miami Dolphins running back Damien Williams (illness) is active for Week 10 and will play against the Carolina Panthers.
Williams was considered questionable to play as he dealt with an unspecified illness over the weekend. The running back is good to go and will continue splitting time in the backfield with Kenyan Drake even though Williams is listed as the starter for Monday night.
Our models project Williams for 54.0 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.4 FanDuel points on Monday night.
- Russell Wilson totals 3 touchdowns in Seahawks' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Ryan passes for 2 TDs in Falcons' win over Seahawks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) out for remainder of Monday Night Football November 20th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) expected to be out a couple of weeks November 20th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls a healthy scratch against Atlanta November 20th, 2017
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (hamstring) not practicing Monday November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins indicate Jay Cutler (concussion) will remain starter if available November 20th, 2017
- DeVante Parker bottled up in Dolphins' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Dolphins confirm Jay Cutler is going through concussion protocol November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Damien Williams rips off a nice 69-yard run in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- Matt Moore shines for Dolphins after replacing Jay Cutler for second half on Sunday November 19th, 2017