Jerick McKinnon takes a backseat in Vikings' Week 10 victory
Minnesota Vikings running back Jerick McKinnon ran 10 times for 32 yards and caught two passes for 15 yards in his team's 38-30 Week 10 victory over the Washington Redskins.
McKinnon was out-touched by Latavius Murray 17-12 in Week 10. The 12 touches are the fewest he has had since Dalvin Cook was lost for the year with a knee injury. It's a letdown of a performance for McKinnon, particularly when you consider how many points the Vikings scored. Minnesota takes on the Los Angeles Rams in Week 11.
McKinnon finished Week 10 with 5.7 FanDuel points and -1.45 Rushing Net Expected Points, per numberFire live.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- San Francisco 49ers draft defensive end Nick Bosa second overall April 25th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- 49ers plan to keep Jerick McKinnon March 25th, 2019
- Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco March 15th, 2019