Jerick McKinnon takes a backseat in Vikings' Week 10 victory
Minnesota Vikings running back Jerick McKinnon ran 10 times for 32 yards and caught two passes for 15 yards in his team's 38-30 Week 10 victory over the Washington Redskins.
McKinnon was out-touched by Latavius Murray 17-12 in Week 10. The 12 touches are the fewest he has had since Dalvin Cook was lost for the year with a knee injury. It's a letdown of a performance for McKinnon, particularly when you consider how many points the Vikings scored. Minnesota takes on the Los Angeles Rams in Week 11.
McKinnon finished Week 10 with 5.7 FanDuel points and -1.45 Rushing Net Expected Points, per numberFire live.
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- San Francisco 49ers draft defensive end Nick Bosa second overall April 25th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- 49ers plan to keep Jerick McKinnon March 25th, 2019
- Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco March 15th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019