Tom Brady throws three touchdowns in Patriots' Week 10 blowout win
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady completed 25-of-34 passes for 266 yards and three touchdowns in his team's 41-16 Week 10 win over the Denver Broncos on Sunday Night Football.
Thanks to some incredible special teams play by New England, Brady was consistently starting drives in great field position. The 40-year-old quarterback took advantage of his opportunities tonight. It's an impressive performance at a field where Brady has historically struggled. Brady has a plus matchup next week versus the Oakland Raiders.
Brady finished Week 10 with 11.76 Passing Net Expected Points, per numberFire live.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Drew Rosenhaus: Rob Gronkowski would return to Patriots March 25th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019