Tom Brady throws three touchdowns in Patriots' Week 10 blowout win
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady completed 25-of-34 passes for 266 yards and three touchdowns in his team's 41-16 Week 10 win over the Denver Broncos on Sunday Night Football.
Thanks to some incredible special teams play by New England, Brady was consistently starting drives in great field position. The 40-year-old quarterback took advantage of his opportunities tonight. It's an impressive performance at a field where Brady has historically struggled. Brady has a plus matchup next week versus the Oakland Raiders.
Brady finished Week 10 with 11.76 Passing Net Expected Points, per numberFire live.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Patriots' Sony Michel reportedly sidelined due to knee scope June 12th, 2019
- Damien Harris could earn 'prominent role' with Patriots June 11th, 2019
- Matt LaCosse in line to be Patriots' starting tight end June 4th, 2019
- Patriots' rookie N'Keal Harry seeing 'lot of work' with starters June 4th, 2019