Bengals place Jeremy Hill (ankle) on injured reserve
Cincinnati Bengals running back Jeremy Hill (ankle) has been placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
Hill was inactive in Week 9 due to the ankle injury, but was only seeing a handful of carries a game prior to that. However, the news ensures that Joe Mixon will continue to see the bulk of the touches moving forward, with Giovani Bernard occasionally mixing in.
Mixon had 132 total yards and 0 touchdowns over seven games this season.
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) expects to be healthy by start of free agency January 15th, 2018
- Chiefs' Darrelle Revis wants to return next season January 15th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Cincinnati Bengals re-sign head coach Marvin Lewis to a 2-year contract January 2nd, 2018
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active for Bengals in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Joe Mixon (ankle) is expected to play Sunday for Bengals December 31st, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) listed as questionable versus Ravens December 29th, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (ankle) practicing on Thursday December 28th, 2017
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) removed from injury report December 22nd, 2017