Bengals place Jeremy Hill (ankle) on injured reserve
Cincinnati Bengals running back Jeremy Hill (ankle) has been placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
Hill was inactive in Week 9 due to the ankle injury, but was only seeing a handful of carries a game prior to that. However, the news ensures that Joe Mixon will continue to see the bulk of the touches moving forward, with Giovani Bernard occasionally mixing in.
Mixon had 132 total yards and 0 touchdowns over seven games this season.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Pats' Josh Gordon (hamstring) draws questionable tag for Sunday night September 21st, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's ankle 'nothing to worry about' September 21st, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Patriots September 20th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski limited at Patriots practice Thursday with ankle injury September 20th, 2018
- Patriots releasing wide receiver Corey Coleman September 17th, 2018
- Patriots officially acquire Josh Gordon from Browns for 2019 fifth-round pick September 17th, 2018