Bengals place Jeremy Hill (ankle) on injured reserve
Cincinnati Bengals running back Jeremy Hill (ankle) has been placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
Hill was inactive in Week 9 due to the ankle injury, but was only seeing a handful of carries a game prior to that. However, the news ensures that Joe Mixon will continue to see the bulk of the touches moving forward, with Giovani Bernard occasionally mixing in.
Mixon had 132 total yards and 0 touchdowns over seven games this season.
- Niners' Pierre Garcon (knee) headed to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler (neck) extremely doubtful for Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) inactive for Monday Night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) expected to play for Chiefs Thursday night December 10th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill's heel injury reportedly 'nothing serious', 'day-to-day' for Chiefs December 10th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson in concussion protocol December 10th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman catches 9 passes and scores on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Tom Brady throws for 358 yards and 3 touchdowns in Patriots' loss Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) officially out for Dolphins versus Patriots December 7th, 2018
- Tom Brady removed from Patriots Week 14 injury report December 6th, 2018
- New England's Sony Michel projected for 87.9 scrimmage yards in Week 14's game against Miami December 5th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski 'in a good place' for Patriots December 5th, 2018