Bengals place Jeremy Hill (ankle) on injured reserve
Cincinnati Bengals running back Jeremy Hill (ankle) has been placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
Hill was inactive in Week 9 due to the ankle injury, but was only seeing a handful of carries a game prior to that. However, the news ensures that Joe Mixon will continue to see the bulk of the touches moving forward, with Giovani Bernard occasionally mixing in.
Mixon had 132 total yards and 0 touchdowns over seven games this season.
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Patriots extend veteran safety Patrick Chung March 17th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) cleared for Bengals' OTAs February 26th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018