Bengals place Jeremy Hill (ankle) on injured reserve
Cincinnati Bengals running back Jeremy Hill (ankle) has been placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
Hill was inactive in Week 9 due to the ankle injury, but was only seeing a handful of carries a game prior to that. However, the news ensures that Joe Mixon will continue to see the bulk of the touches moving forward, with Giovani Bernard occasionally mixing in.
Mixon had 132 total yards and 0 touchdowns over seven games this season.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead, James White seeing bulk of Patriots' first-team work June 13th, 2018
- Report: Patriots were shopping Rob Gronkowski prior to NFL Draft June 13th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski "likely" to get a new contract June 11th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman reportedly facing four-game suspension for PEDs June 7th, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018