Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster expected to see fewer snaps in Week 10
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster is expected to see a decline in snaps on Sunday with Martavis Bryant available to play.
Smith-Schuster broke out for 193 yards in Week 8, but that came with the Steelers making Bryant a healthy scratch for disciplinary reasons. This week, our models expect Bryant to play 65.8% of available snaps compared to 65.3% for Smith-Schuster. The rookie was on the field for 79.7% of plays in Week 8.
Our models project Smith -Schuster for 2.7 catches, 49.3 yards, and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.0 FanDuel points versus the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday.
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry reportedly signs $10.2 million tender April 2nd, 2020
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Steelers ink Eric Ebron to 2-year, $12 million contract March 20th, 2020
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger throwing pain-free March 20th, 2020
- Rapoport: Bud Dupree receives franchise tag from Steelers March 16th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020