Charles Clay (knee) returns to Bills practice on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay will be a limited participant in Wednesday's practice, reports WKBW's Joe Buscaglia.
After suffering a knee injury and undergoing a scope thereafter, Clay has been sidelined since Week 5. Since last week, he's supposedly been "on track" to play against the New Orleans Saints, which would then send Nick O'Leary back to the Buffalo bench this week.
Coming in at $5,400, Clay is projected for 3.5 catches, 36.0 yards and 0.31 touchdowns in Week 10. His 7.2 projected FanDuel points rank 9th among all tight ends.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Report: Ryan Grant signing with Colts March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cut Allen Hurns, saving $7 million in cap room March 20th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron lands starting opportunity with Bills, signs 2-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Trent Murphy, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Browns reportedly acquire Tyrod Taylor from Bills for 2018 3rd-round pick March 9th, 2018
- Chris Ivory agrees to 2-year deal with Bills March 6th, 2018
- Sean McDermott: Releasing Tyrod Taylor not in Bills' plans February 28th, 2018
- Bills sign Vontae Davis to one-year, $5 million deal February 27th, 2018