Charles Clay (knee) returns to Bills practice on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay will be a limited participant in Wednesday's practice, reports WKBW's Joe Buscaglia.
After suffering a knee injury and undergoing a scope thereafter, Clay has been sidelined since Week 5. Since last week, he's supposedly been "on track" to play against the New Orleans Saints, which would then send Nick O'Leary back to the Buffalo bench this week.
Coming in at $5,400, Clay is projected for 3.5 catches, 36.0 yards and 0.31 touchdowns in Week 10. His 7.2 projected FanDuel points rank 9th among all tight ends.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Josh Allen leads Bills to big upset win over Vikings with 3 first half touchdowns September 23rd, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ribs) inactive for Buffalo on Sunday September 23rd, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ribs) unlikely to play for Buffalo on Sunday September 23rd, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ribs) still in non-contact jersey at Bills' practice Friday September 21st, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen projected to be a bottom-five Week 3 quarterback September 20th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin (hip) practicing in full for Bills Thursday September 20th, 2018