Charles Clay (knee) returns to Bills practice on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay will be a limited participant in Wednesday's practice, reports WKBW's Joe Buscaglia.
After suffering a knee injury and undergoing a scope thereafter, Clay has been sidelined since Week 5. Since last week, he's supposedly been "on track" to play against the New Orleans Saints, which would then send Nick O'Leary back to the Buffalo bench this week.
Coming in at $5,400, Clay is projected for 3.5 catches, 36.0 yards and 0.31 touchdowns in Week 10. His 7.2 projected FanDuel points rank 9th among all tight ends.
- Bengals' A.J. McCarron wanted 'opportunity' to start for Browns January 16th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) expects to be healthy by start of free agency January 15th, 2018
- Chiefs' Darrelle Revis wants to return next season January 15th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin catches just 1 pass in Bills' playoff loss to Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy leads Bills in rushing and receiving in Sunday's loss January 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor knocked out of Bills' game late in the fourth quarter January 7th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play against the Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ankle) reportedly 'likely to play' for Bills on Sunday January 7th, 2018
- Deonte Thompson and the Bills' passing game in for a long day versus Jaguars January 5th, 2018