Charles Clay (knee) returns to Bills practice on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay will be a limited participant in Wednesday's practice, reports WKBW's Joe Buscaglia.
After suffering a knee injury and undergoing a scope thereafter, Clay has been sidelined since Week 5. Since last week, he's supposedly been "on track" to play against the New Orleans Saints, which would then send Nick O'Leary back to the Buffalo bench this week.
Coming in at $5,400, Clay is projected for 3.5 catches, 36.0 yards and 0.31 touchdowns in Week 10. His 7.2 projected FanDuel points rank 9th among all tight ends.
- Broncos' third-rounder Royce Freeman 'absolutely' can earn lead role June 25th, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Bills expect Zay Jones (knee) to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week June 12th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018