Charles Clay (knee) returns to Bills practice on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay will be a limited participant in Wednesday's practice, reports WKBW's Joe Buscaglia.
After suffering a knee injury and undergoing a scope thereafter, Clay has been sidelined since Week 5. Since last week, he's supposedly been "on track" to play against the New Orleans Saints, which would then send Nick O'Leary back to the Buffalo bench this week.
Coming in at $5,400, Clay is projected for 3.5 catches, 36.0 yards and 0.31 touchdowns in Week 10. His 7.2 projected FanDuel points rank 9th among all tight ends.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) sidelined for Bills Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) reportedly day-to-day for Bills December 10th, 2018
- Josh Allen throws for 206 yards, runs for 101 yards and a touchdown in Bills' loss December 10th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin waived by Buffalo December 4th, 2018
- Zay Jones finds end zone twice in Bills' loss December 3rd, 2018
- Josh Allen runs for 135 yards in Bills' Week 13 loss to Miami December 2nd, 2018