Randall Cobb leads Packers with 58 receiving yards on Monday night
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 58 yards against the Detroit Lions in Week 9.
The majority of Cobb's total came on a 46-yard catch-and-run in the fourth quarter that helped set up a Packers' touchdown while the catches and yards were both his most since Week 2. Cobb remains a low-end fantasy asset heading into a Week 10 road date with the Chicago Bears.
numberFire's models project Cobb for 4.8 targets, 3.4 receptions, 35.1 yards, and 0.22 touchdowns in Week 10. That would yield 6.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) still waiting for medical clearance to play in Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson continues to be a non-factor without Aaron Rodgers in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Brett Hundley throws 3 touchdowns in Packers' OT win December 10th, 2017
- Davante Adams catches 2 touchdowns to win it for Packers in Week 14 December 10th, 2017
- Jamaal Williams finds the end zone twice in Packers' Week 14 win December 10th, 2017
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) to undergo CT scan next week December 10th, 2017