Randall Cobb leads Packers with 58 receiving yards on Monday night
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 58 yards against the Detroit Lions in Week 9.
The majority of Cobb's total came on a 46-yard catch-and-run in the fourth quarter that helped set up a Packers' touchdown while the catches and yards were both his most since Week 2. Cobb remains a low-end fantasy asset heading into a Week 10 road date with the Chicago Bears.
numberFire's models project Cobb for 4.8 targets, 3.4 receptions, 35.1 yards, and 0.22 touchdowns in Week 10. That would yield 6.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Raiders' Brandon LaFell (Achilles) lands on injured reserve November 19th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (thumb) will try to play in Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham reportedly breaks thumb in Packers' loss November 16th, 2018
- Aaron Jones totals 103 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' loss to Seahawks November 16th, 2018
- Davante Adams amasses career-high 166 yards for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 332 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' loss November 16th, 2018