Randall Cobb leads Packers with 58 receiving yards on Monday night
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 58 yards against the Detroit Lions in Week 9.
The majority of Cobb's total came on a 46-yard catch-and-run in the fourth quarter that helped set up a Packers' touchdown while the catches and yards were both his most since Week 2. Cobb remains a low-end fantasy asset heading into a Week 10 road date with the Chicago Bears.
numberFire's models project Cobb for 4.8 targets, 3.4 receptions, 35.1 yards, and 0.22 touchdowns in Week 10. That would yield 6.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Panthers unlikely to tag free agent Andrew Norwell February 20th, 2018
- Report: Marcus Peters 'may not be long' for Kansas City February 20th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Report: Jets 'willing to pay whatever it takes' to sign Kirk Cousins February 19th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Packers' Clay Matthews recovering from knee scope January 9th, 2018
- Packers sign Davante Adams to four-year extension December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (shoulder) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) officially inactive against Minnesota December 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) doesn't practice on Tuesday December 19th, 2017