Randall Cobb leads Packers with 58 receiving yards on Monday night
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 58 yards against the Detroit Lions in Week 9.
The majority of Cobb's total came on a 46-yard catch-and-run in the fourth quarter that helped set up a Packers' touchdown while the catches and yards were both his most since Week 2. Cobb remains a low-end fantasy asset heading into a Week 10 road date with the Chicago Bears.
numberFire's models project Cobb for 4.8 targets, 3.4 receptions, 35.1 yards, and 0.22 touchdowns in Week 10. That would yield 6.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Muhammad Wilkerson signs with Packers on one-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Packers reportedly sign Jimmy Graham to 3-year contract March 13th, 2018