Randall Cobb leads Packers with 58 receiving yards on Monday night
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 58 yards against the Detroit Lions in Week 9.
The majority of Cobb's total came on a 46-yard catch-and-run in the fourth quarter that helped set up a Packers' touchdown while the catches and yards were both his most since Week 2. Cobb remains a low-end fantasy asset heading into a Week 10 road date with the Chicago Bears.
numberFire's models project Cobb for 4.8 targets, 3.4 receptions, 35.1 yards, and 0.22 touchdowns in Week 10. That would yield 6.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas could lead NFL in receptions in 2018 August 19th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans expected to bounce back in 2018 August 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell projected to impress in contract year August 19th, 2018
- Bears' Trey Burton impresses in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Rams' Todd Gurley aiming to repeat as fantasy's best running back August 19th, 2018
- Jamaal Williams suffers slight ankle injury in Packers' preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers reportedly 'creeping towards' deal August 17th, 2018
- Geronimo Allison 'quietly established' as Packers' third receiver August 14th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (knee) not likely to play Packers' preseason opener August 9th, 2018
- Packers' Jake Kumerow impressing Aaron Rodgers August 8th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham dealing with a minor knee injury August 7th, 2018