Davante Adams leads Packers with 10 targets in loss to Lions
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams caught 7-of-10 targets for 53 yards versus the Detroit Lions on Monday night.
Adams led the Packers in targets and receptions, while finishing just 5 receiving yards shy of Randall Cobb. He is averaging just 32.5 yards and 0 touchdowns in Brett Hundley's two starts this year, making him far less valuable moving forward than he would be with Aaron Rodger under center.
numberFire's models projected Adams for 8.1 FanDuel points and he nearly hit that on the bullseye with 8.8 on Monday.
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield 'has a long way to go' to take over as Browns' starter June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery plays 'significant role' at Packers' OTAs June 11th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018