Brandon Tate unlikely to factor into Bills' offense versus Jets
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Brandon Tate is numberFire's 64th-ranked fantasy option at his position for Week 9 against the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football.
Tate has dressed for five games this season, but he's only appeared in the box score in two contests, turning 5 targets into 3 receptions for 49 yards and 1 touchdown. Following Buffalo's acquisition of Kelvin Benjamin from the Carolina Panthers on Tuesday, Tate figures to continue being a non-factor in the Bills' offense moving forward.
numberFire's models have Tate pegged for 3.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600 in Week 9. We expect him to finish with just 1.1 catches for 21.1 yards and 0.14 touchdowns on 1.8 targets tonight versus the Jets.
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Ronald Jones (quad) a game-time call for Buccaneers on Sunday January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) doesn't practice Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Saints activate Alvin Kamara from COVID-19 reserve list, will play in Sunday's Wild Card contest against Bears January 9th, 2021
- Saints activate Latavius Murray from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible for Sunday's playoff matchup against Bears January 6th, 2021