Brandon Tate unlikely to factor into Bills' offense versus Jets
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Brandon Tate is numberFire's 64th-ranked fantasy option at his position for Week 9 against the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football.
Tate has dressed for five games this season, but he's only appeared in the box score in two contests, turning 5 targets into 3 receptions for 49 yards and 1 touchdown. Following Buffalo's acquisition of Kelvin Benjamin from the Carolina Panthers on Tuesday, Tate figures to continue being a non-factor in the Bills' offense moving forward.
numberFire's models have Tate pegged for 3.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600 in Week 9. We expect him to finish with just 1.1 catches for 21.1 yards and 0.14 touchdowns on 1.8 targets tonight versus the Jets.
- Browns' Carlos Hyde projected to be a top-15 back in Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Jack Doyle (hip) not practicing on Wednesday for Indy September 19th, 2018
- Drew Brees navigates Saints past Browns in Week 2 comeback September 17th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara struggles in Saints' win over the Browns September 16th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas catches 12 passes for 89 yards and 2 touchdowns September 16th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) inactive for New Orleans on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury September 12th, 2018
- Michael Thomas (illness) misses Saints' practice Wednesday September 12th, 2018