Brandon Tate unlikely to factor into Bills' offense versus Jets
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Brandon Tate is numberFire's 64th-ranked fantasy option at his position for Week 9 against the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football.
Tate has dressed for five games this season, but he's only appeared in the box score in two contests, turning 5 targets into 3 receptions for 49 yards and 1 touchdown. Following Buffalo's acquisition of Kelvin Benjamin from the Carolina Panthers on Tuesday, Tate figures to continue being a non-factor in the Bills' offense moving forward.
numberFire's models have Tate pegged for 3.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600 in Week 9. We expect him to finish with just 1.1 catches for 21.1 yards and 0.14 touchdowns on 1.8 targets tonight versus the Jets.
- Martellus Bennett announces his retirement from the NFL March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Allen Hurns, Jaguars reportedly agree to 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Panthers reportedly adding Da'Norris Searcy to secondary with 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones has felony vandalism charges dropped March 23rd, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron lands starting opportunity with Bills, signs 2-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Trent Murphy, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Browns reportedly acquire Tyrod Taylor from Bills for 2018 3rd-round pick March 9th, 2018
- Chris Ivory agrees to 2-year deal with Bills March 6th, 2018