Brandon Tate unlikely to factor into Bills' offense versus Jets
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Brandon Tate is numberFire's 64th-ranked fantasy option at his position for Week 9 against the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football.
Tate has dressed for five games this season, but he's only appeared in the box score in two contests, turning 5 targets into 3 receptions for 49 yards and 1 touchdown. Following Buffalo's acquisition of Kelvin Benjamin from the Carolina Panthers on Tuesday, Tate figures to continue being a non-factor in the Bills' offense moving forward.
numberFire's models have Tate pegged for 3.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600 in Week 9. We expect him to finish with just 1.1 catches for 21.1 yards and 0.14 touchdowns on 1.8 targets tonight versus the Jets.
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) limited on Tuesday for Chargers December 11th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Lions place Ezekiel Ansah on injured reserve with shoulder injury December 11th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) limited on Tuesday for Kansas City December 11th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is candidate for return from IR December 10th, 2018
- Drew Brees quiet again as Saints sink Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Michael Thomas catches 11 passes for 98 yards in Saints' win on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected to be Week 14's top fantasy passer December 8th, 2018
- Michael Thomas (ankle) practices on Thursday for New Orleans December 6th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) does not practice on Wednesday December 5th, 2018