Brandon Tate unlikely to factor into Bills' offense versus Jets
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Brandon Tate is numberFire's 64th-ranked fantasy option at his position for Week 9 against the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football.
Tate has dressed for five games this season, but he's only appeared in the box score in two contests, turning 5 targets into 3 receptions for 49 yards and 1 touchdown. Following Buffalo's acquisition of Kelvin Benjamin from the Carolina Panthers on Tuesday, Tate figures to continue being a non-factor in the Bills' offense moving forward.
numberFire's models have Tate pegged for 3.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600 in Week 9. We expect him to finish with just 1.1 catches for 21.1 yards and 0.14 touchdowns on 1.8 targets tonight versus the Jets.
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson receives legal slap on wrist June 21st, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston could be facing suspension June 21st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Bills expect Zay Jones (knee) to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week June 12th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018