Ravens' Joe Flacco (concussion) has a 'good chance' to play in Week 9
Coach John Harbaugh said Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco has a "good chance" of playing in Week 9 against the Tennessee Titans.
Harbaugh said Flacco isn't showing any concussion symptoms following the brutal hit that knocked him out of Thursday's game against the Miami Dolphins. We should have a better idea of his status later in the week, but it sounds like he should be able to play against the Titans.
Across eight games this season, Flacco has thrown for 1290 yards with 6 touchdowns and 8 interceptions.
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- 49ers not optimistic Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) will be available for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) available for Week 12's game against Falcons November 27th, 2020
- Colts' Zach Pascal (knee, foot) questionable for Week 12's clash with Titans November 27th, 2020
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable for Week 12's game against Jets November 27th, 2020
- San Francisco's Jordan Reed (illness) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- Gase: Sam Darnold (shoulder) expected to start in Jets' Week 12 matchup against Miami November 27th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) fully participates in Jets' Thursday practice November 26th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) returning to Jets practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Jets put La'Mical Perine (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine has high-ankle sprain November 24th, 2020
- Jets planning more La'Mical Perine touches November 20th, 2020