Two teams approached Lions about acquiring the rights to Calvin Johnson
Two teams have approached the Detroit Lions about acquiring the rights to retired wide receiver Chad Johnson.
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Lions began letting teams know they would listen to offers on Johnson, who retired after the 2015 season, but nothing has come to pass yet.
Johnson has been adamant that his football playing days are behind him.
- Falcons' Austin Hooper (ankle) ready for training camp July 21st, 2019
- Bears expect David Montgomery to see carries during preseason July 21st, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones reports to training camp on Sunday July 21st, 2019
- Texans expect Will Fuller (knee) to be ready for start of regular season July 20th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (foot) placed on Non-Football Injury list by the Ravens July 19th, 2019
- Eagles re-sign running back Darren Sproles on Friday July 19th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Lions reportedly sign receiver Jermaine Kearse to a one-year deal on Thursday June 6th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019