Ravens' Joe Flacco (concussion) is out of Thursday's game against the Dolphins
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will not return to the game against the Miami Dolphins on Thursday.
Flacco suffered a concussion after getting hit in the head by Kiko Alonso while sliding to give himself up late in the second quarter. He also suffered a cut on his ear during that play, which will require stitches. Ryan Mallett has taken over at quarterback for the Ravens, and Flacco's status for next game will be monitored during the week.
Before leaving the game, Flacco completed 10-of-15 passes for 101 yards and 1 touchdown, totaling 8.94 FanDuel points.
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert hauls in touchdown grab in loss to Cleveland November 23rd, 2020
- Kalen Ballage records 71 yards for Chargers November 23rd, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews goes for 96 yards and score in loss to Titans November 23rd, 2020
- James White logs 11 touches in New England loss November 23rd, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City November 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Damien Harris rushes for 43 yards, touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Jets planning more La'Mical Perine touches November 20th, 2020
- Breshad Perriman (shoulder) still limited for Jets November 19th, 2020
- Jets' Breshad Perriman (shoulder) limited Wednesday November 18th, 2020
- Jets place Brian Poole on injured reserve November 17th, 2020
- Jets release Pierre Desir November 17th, 2020
- Joe Flacco named Jets starter again for Week 11 November 16th, 2020