Ravens' Joe Flacco (concussion) is out of Thursday's game against the Dolphins
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will not return to the game against the Miami Dolphins on Thursday.
Flacco suffered a concussion after getting hit in the head by Kiko Alonso while sliding to give himself up late in the second quarter. He also suffered a cut on his ear during that play, which will require stitches. Ryan Mallett has taken over at quarterback for the Ravens, and Flacco's status for next game will be monitored during the week.
Before leaving the game, Flacco completed 10-of-15 passes for 101 yards and 1 touchdown, totaling 8.94 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019