Anquan Boldin interested in return and Bills give permission to seek trade
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Anquan Boldin has expressed that he is interested in coming out of retirement, and the Bills have given him permission to explore trade possibilities.
Boldin decided to retire just 13 days after signing with the Bills this offseason, saying that he was done with football, but it appears that he has changed his now changed his mind. The Bills will have the final say on whether they agree to trade him to whichever team he chooses to sign with.
As a member of the Detroit Lions last season, Boldin caught 67 passes for 584 yards and 8 touchdowns.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 160 yards and 1 touchdowns and rushes for another Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary rushes for 95 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Bills' Duke Williams (healthy scratch) inactive in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Josh Allen struggles in Bills' loss Sunday October 28th, 2019
- Bills' Duke Williams (hamstring) questionable for Week 8 October 25th, 2019