Shane Ray (wrist) will return and start Week 8 for Broncos
Denver Broncos coach Vance Joseph said linebacker Shane Ray will return and start against the Kansas City Chiefs, according to the USA Today's Lindsay Jones.
Ray has yet to play this season after tearing a ligament in his wrist over the summer. He was designated to return a few weeks ago and will bring even more to a stellar Broncos defense. Ray's presence will limit Shaquil Barrett's snaps going forward.
As a part-time backer, the 24-year-old had 48 tackles and eight sacks last year. The Broncos are projected for 2.2 sacks and 5.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700 on this week's Monday-inclusive slates.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Broncos' third-rounder Royce Freeman 'absolutely' can earn lead role June 25th, 2018
- Broncos excited about Jake Butt's progress June 14th, 2018
- Demaryius Thomas (toe) sitting out Broncos' minicamp June 14th, 2018
- Devontae Booker could be heavily used in Broncos' backfield June 11th, 2018
- Broncos sign second-rounder Courtland Sutton to four-year deal May 10th, 2018
- Denver Broncos use a third-round pick on Oregon RB Royce Freeman April 27th, 2018