Shane Ray (wrist) will return and start Week 8 for Broncos
Denver Broncos coach Vance Joseph said linebacker Shane Ray will return and start against the Kansas City Chiefs, according to the USA Today's Lindsay Jones.
Ray has yet to play this season after tearing a ligament in his wrist over the summer. He was designated to return a few weeks ago and will bring even more to a stellar Broncos defense. Ray's presence will limit Shaquil Barrett's snaps going forward.
As a part-time backer, the 24-year-old had 48 tackles and eight sacks last year. The Broncos are projected for 2.2 sacks and 5.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700 on this week's Monday-inclusive slates.
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years March 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly sign Ja'Wuan James March 12th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019
- Washington, Broncos reportedly talking Case Keenum deal March 7th, 2019
- Broncos release Darian Stewart March 7th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019