Shane Ray (wrist) will return and start Week 8 for Broncos
Denver Broncos coach Vance Joseph said linebacker Shane Ray will return and start against the Kansas City Chiefs, according to the USA Today's Lindsay Jones.
Ray has yet to play this season after tearing a ligament in his wrist over the summer. He was designated to return a few weeks ago and will bring even more to a stellar Broncos defense. Ray's presence will limit Shaquil Barrett's snaps going forward.
As a part-time backer, the 24-year-old had 48 tackles and eight sacks last year. The Broncos are projected for 2.2 sacks and 5.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700 on this week's Monday-inclusive slates.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Phillip Lindsay ejected in first half of Broncos game September 23rd, 2018
- Case Keenum (knee) returns to Broncos practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum (knee) is not practicing on Wednesday as a precaution September 19th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Case Keenum's middling effort gets Broncos past Raiders September 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum projected to be a top-15 fantasy quarterback in Week 2 September 14th, 2018