Shane Ray (wrist) will return and start Week 8 for Broncos
Denver Broncos coach Vance Joseph said linebacker Shane Ray will return and start against the Kansas City Chiefs, according to the USA Today's Lindsay Jones.
Ray has yet to play this season after tearing a ligament in his wrist over the summer. He was designated to return a few weeks ago and will bring even more to a stellar Broncos defense. Ray's presence will limit Shaquil Barrett's snaps going forward.
As a part-time backer, the 24-year-old had 48 tackles and eight sacks last year. The Broncos are projected for 2.2 sacks and 5.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,700 on this week's Monday-inclusive slates.
- Odell Beckham (quad) will not practice for Giants Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) reportedly trending toward sitting for Chargers again December 13th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (thigh) practices on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Courtland Sutton (thigh) not practicing for Broncos Tuesday December 11th, 2018
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders reportedly tore his Achilles during practice December 5th, 2018
- Broncos not sending Chris Harris (leg) to IR December 3rd, 2018
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay explodes for 157 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 13's victory over Cincinnati December 2nd, 2018
- Chris Harris carted off, ruled out for Broncos with lower leg injury December 2nd, 2018