Dontrelle Inman traded to Bears for seventh-round draft pick
The Los Angeles Chargers have dealt wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to the Chicago Bears for a seventh-round draft pick, per Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The Bears will add wide receiver depth to an offense lacking weapons in the passing game. In Week 7, Tanner Gentry and Tre McBride led Bears wide receivers in snaps, and quarterback Mitchell Trubisky only attempted 7 passes.
This season, Inman hasn't been a big factor in the Chargers' offense, catching 2-of-4 targets for 9 yards. However, he did have 58 receptions for 810 yards last season, and should have a much bigger role on the Bears.
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) "day-to-day" with calf injury October 28th, 2020
- Broncos' Tim Patrick (hamstring) working on side October 28th, 2020
- Michael Pittman Jr. (calf) back at Colts practice October 28th, 2020
- Aaron Jones (calf) still sidelined for Packers October 28th, 2020
- Phillip Lindsay (concussion) not practicing for Broncos October 28th, 2020
- Joe Mixon (foot) on Bengals sidelines Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson gaining confidence as runner October 28th, 2020
- Football Team's Kyle Allen tosses 2 scores in Week 7 win over Dallas October 26th, 2020
- Terry McLaurin gains 90 yards, touchdown in Football Team victory October 26th, 2020
- Logan Thomas (neck) back at Football Team practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Football Team's Logan Thomas (neck) misses practice October 21st, 2020
- Washington expected to sign Robert Foster to active roster October 20th, 2020