Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen injured his shoulder in Thursday's practice, and is questionable for Week 7 against the Denver Broncos.
The new injury caused Allen to miss practice on Friday, but coach Anthony Lynn said he's "very hopeful" that he will play this week. Allen's status sounds legitimately up in the air, so this is a situation to monitor on Sunday morning.
If Allen is able to play, numberFire's models project him for 5.0 receptions, 66.8 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns off 9.1 targets, which would net him 12.0 FanDuel points.
- Chicago's Khalil Mack (ankle) unable to practice on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) practicing in full on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa (ankle) will not play in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) participates fully in Wednesday's practice October 17th, 2018
- Browns' Jarvis Landry ranked as WR12 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Keenan Allen totals 102 yards in Chargers' victory October 15th, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers throws for 2 touchdowns on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon scores 3 touchdowns in Week 6 win over Browns October 14th, 2018
- Keenan Allen projected for 83 yards in Week 6 for Los Angeles October 13th, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers projected to for 300 yards, 2 TDs in Week 6 October 10th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon gobbles up 120 yards, scores as Chargers roll October 8th, 2018