Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen injured his shoulder in Thursday's practice, and is questionable for Week 7 against the Denver Broncos.
The new injury caused Allen to miss practice on Friday, but coach Anthony Lynn said he's "very hopeful" that he will play this week. Allen's status sounds legitimately up in the air, so this is a situation to monitor on Sunday morning.
If Allen is able to play, numberFire's models project him for 5.0 receptions, 66.8 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns off 9.1 targets, which would net him 12.0 FanDuel points.
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Chargers have reached out to Antonio Gates June 14th, 2018
- Chargers back Melvin Gordon could catch more passes in 2018 June 11th, 2018
- Chargers expected to run more three-wide sets in 2018 May 31st, 2018
- Julius Thomas a possible target for Chargers May 27th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018