Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen injured his shoulder in Thursday's practice, and is questionable for Week 7 against the Denver Broncos.
The new injury caused Allen to miss practice on Friday, but coach Anthony Lynn said he's "very hopeful" that he will play this week. Allen's status sounds legitimately up in the air, so this is a situation to monitor on Sunday morning.
If Allen is able to play, numberFire's models project him for 5.0 receptions, 66.8 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns off 9.1 targets, which would net him 12.0 FanDuel points.
- Eagles reportedly sign Mike Wallace to 1-year deal March 22nd, 2018
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018
- Damien Williams reportedly joining Chiefs' backfield March 22nd, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Giants trade Jason Pierre-Paul to Buccaneers March 22nd, 2018
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017
- Melvin Gordon expected to play Sunday in Los Angeles December 31st, 2017
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon (ankle) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017