Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen injured his shoulder in Thursday's practice, and is questionable for Week 7 against the Denver Broncos.
The new injury caused Allen to miss practice on Friday, but coach Anthony Lynn said he's "very hopeful" that he will play this week. Allen's status sounds legitimately up in the air, so this is a situation to monitor on Sunday morning.
If Allen is able to play, numberFire's models project him for 5.0 receptions, 66.8 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns off 9.1 targets, which would net him 12.0 FanDuel points.
- Drew Brees leads 4th quarter comeback en route to Saints' November 19th, 2017
- Mike Evans leads Buccaneers with 92 receiving yards in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Bears' Jordan Howard eclipses 100 yards rushing in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Alex Smith throws 2 interceptions as Chiefs fall to Giants in OT November 19th, 2017
- Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) out for remainder of the game November 19th, 2017
- Todd Gurley totals just 56 yards in Rams' loss to Vikings November 19th, 2017
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (concussion) cleared to play on Sunday November 17th, 2017
- Chargers' Travis Benjamin projected to remain a non-factor in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Mike Williams continues to play small role for Chargers November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) practices in full for Chargers on Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Chargers' Philip Rivers is expected to play against Buffalo Sunday November 16th, 2017