Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen injured his shoulder in Thursday's practice, and is questionable for Week 7 against the Denver Broncos.
The new injury caused Allen to miss practice on Friday, but coach Anthony Lynn said he's "very hopeful" that he will play this week. Allen's status sounds legitimately up in the air, so this is a situation to monitor on Sunday morning.
If Allen is able to play, numberFire's models project him for 5.0 receptions, 66.8 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns off 9.1 targets, which would net him 12.0 FanDuel points.
- Washington's Terrelle Pryor a possible 'fit' for return to Browns January 17th, 2018
- Cowboys expected to franchise DeMarcus Lawrence if unable to reach long-term deal January 17th, 2018
- Steelers reportedly parting ways with OC Todd Haley January 17th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Report: 'No chance' Buccaneers retain Doug Martin January 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen projected for high volume again on Sunday January 17th, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017
- Melvin Gordon expected to play Sunday in Los Angeles December 31st, 2017
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon (ankle) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017