Robby Anderson (ankle) misses another practice for Jets
New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson (ankle) didn't practice again on Thursday.
Anderson will likely need to at least get in a limited session on Friday in order to play versus the Miami Dolphins in Week 7. If not, Jermaine Kearse, Jeremy Kerley, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, and even Matt Forte could all see an uptick in targets on Sunday.
If he plays, numberFire's models project Anderson to score 6.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,800 in Week 7. He's pegged for 6.3 targets, 3.2 receptions, 40.6 yards, and 0.17 touchdowns versus the Dolphins, making him the WR50 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Baker Mayfield doesn't appear at Browns' voluntary workouts April 19th, 2022
- Panthers' Robby Anderson drawing interest from Patriots March 6th, 2022
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021