Jonathan Allen (foot) done for Washington this season
Washington Redskins first-round defensive lineman Jonathan Allen (foot) will miss the remainder of the season.
Allen reportedly suffered a Lisfranc injury in Washington's Week 6 win over the San Francisco 49ers. After being selected with the 17th pick in this year's draft, the rookie recorded 10 tackles (6 solo) with 1 sack in five games. His loss is a downgrade for the Redskins' defensive front.
Entering a Week 7 matchup on Monday Night Football with the Philadelphia Eagles, Washington ranks 7th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021