Philip Rivers has a modest day for Chargers in Week 6
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers threw for 268 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 17-16 win over the Oakland Raiders.
Rivers was extremely efficient, completing 25-of-36 passes for 7.4 yards per attempt, and a 100.2 quarterback rating. He connected with running back Melvin Gordon on a six-yard pass for his only score of the game.
Our models projected Rivers for 21.2 FanDuel points but finished with just 14.32 points on Sunday.
- Drew Brees leads 4th quarter comeback en route to Saints' November 19th, 2017
- Mike Evans leads Buccaneers with 92 receiving yards in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Bears' Jordan Howard eclipses 100 yards rushing in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Alex Smith throws 2 interceptions as Chiefs fall to Giants in OT November 19th, 2017
- Bills' Kelvin Benjamin (knee) out for remainder of the game November 19th, 2017
- Todd Gurley totals just 56 yards in Rams' loss to Vikings November 19th, 2017
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (concussion) cleared to play on Sunday November 17th, 2017
- Chargers' Travis Benjamin projected to remain a non-factor in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Mike Williams continues to play small role for Chargers November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) officially questionable for Chargers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Philip Rivers (concussion) practices in full for Chargers on Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Chargers' Philip Rivers is expected to play against Buffalo Sunday November 16th, 2017