Philip Rivers has a modest day for Chargers in Week 6
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers threw for 268 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 17-16 win over the Oakland Raiders.
Rivers was extremely efficient, completing 25-of-36 passes for 7.4 yards per attempt, and a 100.2 quarterback rating. He connected with running back Melvin Gordon on a six-yard pass for his only score of the game.
Our models projected Rivers for 21.2 FanDuel points but finished with just 14.32 points on Sunday.
- Saints reportedly acquiring Giants 2016 first-rounder Eli Apple October 23rd, 2018
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Philip Rivers passes for 306 yards, 2 touchdowns as Chargers beat Titans in London October 21st, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) expected to make season debut in Week 9 for Los Angeles October 21st, 2018
- Travis Benjamin (foot) active for Los Angeles in Week 7 October 21st, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (hamstring) out in Week 7 for Chargers October 21st, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (hamstring) questionable for Los Angeles in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) on track to return for Chargers 'in a few weeks' October 18th, 2018