Cam Newton throws 3 interceptions in Panthers' loss
Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton was off target on Thursday completing just 28-of-52 passes for 239 yards, 1 touchdown, and 3 interceptions in a 28-23 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Newton dropped back to pass a season-high on Thursday as the Panthers' running game was ineffective. The QB has averaged just 30.0 pass attempts per game this season. Newton was the team's leading rusher too as he ran 11 times for 71 yards and a score to salvage his fantasy day.
Our models projected Newton for 18.5 FanDuel points and finished with 23.66 on Thursday night.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Panthers place Fozzy Whittaker (knee) on injured reserve May 10th, 2018
- C.J. Anderson signs 1-year deal with Panthers May 7th, 2018
- Carolina Panthers select WR D.J. Moore with the 24th pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Greg Olsen returning, signing two-year extension with Panthers April 26th, 2018
- Panthers' Thomas Davis suspended four games for performance-enhancing drugs April 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel (ankle) doesn't have 'timetable' for return March 27th, 2018