Ravens' Benjamin Watson not expected to have a big impact in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson is our 18th-best projected tight end on FanDuel in Week 6 against the Chicago Bears.
Watson has just 18 catches for 148 yards and 1 touchdown through five games. Even against the Chicago Bears, who are giving up the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to opposing TE1s, we don't expect Watson to put up big numbers.
Our model projects Watson for 3.0 receptions, 31.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000.
- Broncos' third-rounder Royce Freeman 'absolutely' can earn lead role June 25th, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Jamaal Charles visiting with the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018