Ravens' Benjamin Watson not expected to have a big impact in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson is our 18th-best projected tight end on FanDuel in Week 6 against the Chicago Bears.
Watson has just 18 catches for 148 yards and 1 touchdown through five games. Even against the Chicago Bears, who are giving up the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to opposing TE1s, we don't expect Watson to put up big numbers.
Our model projects Watson for 3.0 receptions, 31.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000.
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) undergoes successful surgery on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) is practicing on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara: 'I'm gonna play' December 13th, 2017
- Bengals' Giovani Bernard (knee) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Bengals' Tyler Kroft (hamstring) did not practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Ravens' Mike Wallace (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Danny Woodhead's snap rate increasing for Ravens December 12th, 2017
- Ravens' Joe Flacco tosses 2 touchdowns in Week 14's loss December 11th, 2017
- Alex Collins racks up 166 yards in Ravens' loss to the Steelers December 11th, 2017
- Javorius Allen reaches the end zone twice in Ravens' loss December 11th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (back) returns to practice Friday December 8th, 2017