Ravens' Benjamin Watson not expected to have a big impact in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson is our 18th-best projected tight end on FanDuel in Week 6 against the Chicago Bears.
Watson has just 18 catches for 148 yards and 1 touchdown through five games. Even against the Chicago Bears, who are giving up the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to opposing TE1s, we don't expect Watson to put up big numbers.
Our model projects Watson for 3.0 receptions, 31.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Report: Jarvis Landry 'most likely' to leave the Dolphins in free agency January 26th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017