Ravens' Benjamin Watson not expected to have a big impact in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson is our 18th-best projected tight end on FanDuel in Week 6 against the Chicago Bears.
Watson has just 18 catches for 148 yards and 1 touchdown through five games. Even against the Chicago Bears, who are giving up the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to opposing TE1s, we don't expect Watson to put up big numbers.
Our model projects Watson for 3.0 receptions, 31.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cameron Meredith could make Saints debut Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Drew Brees navigates Saints past Browns in Week 2 comeback September 17th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara struggles in Saints' win over the Browns September 16th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas catches 12 passes for 89 yards and 2 touchdowns September 16th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) inactive for New Orleans on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury September 12th, 2018