Ravens' Benjamin Watson not expected to have a big impact in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens tight end Benjamin Watson is our 18th-best projected tight end on FanDuel in Week 6 against the Chicago Bears.
Watson has just 18 catches for 148 yards and 1 touchdown through five games. Even against the Chicago Bears, who are giving up the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to opposing TE1s, we don't expect Watson to put up big numbers.
Our model projects Watson for 3.0 receptions, 31.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000.
- Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater (knee) practices but is not expected to play in Week 7 October 18th, 2017
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip) removed from the injury report October 18th, 2017
- Matt Forte (knee, toe) limited for Jets at Wednesday's practice October 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) limited at practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) doesn't practice for Titans Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Marcus Mariota a full participant at Titans' Wednesday practice October 18th, 2017
- Mike Wallace (back) limited at Ravens' practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (shoulder) practices on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Terrance West (calf) still not practicing for Ravens October 18th, 2017
- Brandon Williams (foot) returns to Ravens' practice Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Alex Collins receives 15 carries in Ravens' Week 6 loss October 15th, 2017
- Buck Allen receives 13 touches in Ravens' Week 6 loss October 15th, 2017