Steelers' Jesse James not expected to play big role in Week 6
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James is our 19th-highest projected tight end on FanDuel against the Kansas City Chiefs.
James has not caught more than 3 passes in either of the past three games. His only touchdowns of the season came in Week 1, and he has yet to top 41 receiving yards in a game this year.
Our model projects James for 2.6 receptions, 30.3 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,800.
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to sign with 'highest bidder,' Raiders on radar January 23rd, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell was late to Steelers' walkthrough prior to Divisional Round loss January 20th, 2018
- Steelers' Eli Rogers suffered torn ACL in Divisional Round loss January 19th, 2018
- Steelers reportedly parting ways with OC Todd Haley January 17th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018