Steelers' Jesse James not expected to play big role in Week 6
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James is our 19th-highest projected tight end on FanDuel against the Kansas City Chiefs.
James has not caught more than 3 passes in either of the past three games. His only touchdowns of the season came in Week 1, and he has yet to top 41 receiving yards in a game this year.
Our model projects James for 2.6 receptions, 30.3 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,800.
- Michael Thomas goes for 82 yards as Saints beat Packers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Russell Wilson goes off in the second half of Seattle's win October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Martavis Bryant expected to see 'increased role' Sunday for Steelers October 22nd, 2017
- JuJu Smith-Schuster 'getting better' for Steelers October 18th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant requests trade from Steelers October 15th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell goes off as Steelers upset the Chiefs in Week 6 October 15th, 2017