Steelers' Jesse James not expected to play big role in Week 6
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James is our 19th-highest projected tight end on FanDuel against the Kansas City Chiefs.
James has not caught more than 3 passes in either of the past three games. His only touchdowns of the season came in Week 1, and he has yet to top 41 receiving yards in a game this year.
Our model projects James for 2.6 receptions, 30.3 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,800.
- Rams' Marcus Peters (calf) will reportedly miss 2-4 weeks September 24th, 2018
- Andy Dalton tosses 2 scores, 4 picks in Bengals' loss September 24th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch scores in the Raiders' loss to the Dolphins September 24th, 2018
- Will Fuller surpasses 100 yards, scores again for Texans Week 3 September 24th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson does damage late in Texans' loss September 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham catches 5 passes for 45 yards in Packers' loss September 24th, 2018
- Antonio Brown expresses gratitude for Steelers, says trade tweet 'stupid' September 20th, 2018
- Joe Haden (hamstring) expected back for Steelers versus Buccaneers September 20th, 2018
- Antonio Brown disciplined for missing Steelers meeting September 20th, 2018
- Antonio Brown returns to the Steelers facility Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Antonio Brown's absence from Steelers Monday due to 'personal matter' September 18th, 2018
- Steelers' Antonio Brown reportedly misses Monday's meetings and film review September 18th, 2018