Steelers' Jesse James not expected to play big role in Week 6
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Jesse James is our 19th-highest projected tight end on FanDuel against the Kansas City Chiefs.
James has not caught more than 3 passes in either of the past three games. His only touchdowns of the season came in Week 1, and he has yet to top 41 receiving yards in a game this year.
Our model projects James for 2.6 receptions, 30.3 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,800.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger expects to play 3-to-5 more years May 1st, 2018
- Steelers move up in third round to draft QB Mason Rudolph April 27th, 2018
- Pittsburgh Steelers draft WR James Washington with 60th overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Steelers trade Martavis Bryant to the Raiders for a third-round pick April 26th, 2018
- Report: Steelers 'quietly listening to offers' for Martavis Bryant April 26th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018