Bears' Zach Miller projected for a quiet game against the Ravens
Chicago Bears tight tend Zach Miller is projected the score the 14th-most FanDuel points among tight ends in Week 6.
Miller caught his first touchdown pass of the season in Week 5, but has not topped 45 receiving yards all season. He is not expected to make a big impact in Week 6, despite the Baltimore Ravens allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
Our model projects Miller for 5.01 catches, 55.54 yards and 0.38 touchdowns, totaling 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Bears confirm Jordan Howard will be the featured back in 2018 April 17th, 2018
- Trey Burton expected to be heavily involved in Bears' offense March 28th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Bears sign Chase Daniel to two-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Allen Robinson reportedly agrees to 3-year, $42 million contract with Bears March 13th, 2018
- Report: Trey Burton, Bears agree to 4-year, $32 million contract March 13th, 2018