Bears' Zach Miller projected for a quiet game against the Ravens
Chicago Bears tight tend Zach Miller is projected the score the 14th-most FanDuel points among tight ends in Week 6.
Miller caught his first touchdown pass of the season in Week 5, but has not topped 45 receiving yards all season. He is not expected to make a big impact in Week 6, despite the Baltimore Ravens allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
Our model projects Miller for 5.01 catches, 55.54 yards and 0.38 touchdowns, totaling 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Bears hire ex-Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy as head coach January 8th, 2018
- Kendall Wright hauls in 7 passes for 81 yards in Bears' loss December 17th, 2017
- Mitchell Trubisky has an up-and-down game in Bears' Week 15 loss December 16th, 2017
- Jordan Howard totals just 63 yards in Bears' Week 15 loss to Lions December 16th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017