Bears' Zach Miller projected for a quiet game against the Ravens
Chicago Bears tight tend Zach Miller is projected the score the 14th-most FanDuel points among tight ends in Week 6.
Miller caught his first touchdown pass of the season in Week 5, but has not topped 45 receiving yards all season. He is not expected to make a big impact in Week 6, despite the Baltimore Ravens allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
Our model projects Miller for 5.01 catches, 55.54 yards and 0.38 touchdowns, totaling 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000.
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (knee) fully cleared to start training camp July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- D.J. Moore able to help Panthers' offense right away July 16th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- Jordan Howard's usage for Bears to be 'game specific' in 2018 June 1st, 2018
- Bears' Allen Robinson practices for first time since tearing ACL May 30th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Chicago Bears trade up in the second round to draft WR Anthony Miller April 27th, 2018
- Chicago Bears select LB Roquan Smith with the eighth pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Bears confirm Jordan Howard will be the featured back in 2018 April 17th, 2018