Bears' Zach Miller projected for a quiet game against the Ravens
Chicago Bears tight tend Zach Miller is projected the score the 14th-most FanDuel points among tight ends in Week 6.
Miller caught his first touchdown pass of the season in Week 5, but has not topped 45 receiving yards all season. He is not expected to make a big impact in Week 6, despite the Baltimore Ravens allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
Our model projects Miller for 5.01 catches, 55.54 yards and 0.38 touchdowns, totaling 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,000.
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Jordan Howard rushes for 65 yards in Bears' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Mitch Trubisky completes just 4 passes in Bears' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Tarik Cohen throws a TD pass in Bears' Week 6 victory October 16th, 2017
- Bears' Zach Miller scores for the second consecutive week October 15th, 2017
- Mitch Trubisky attempts just 16 passes in Bears' OT win October 15th, 2017
- Jordan Howard finished with 176 total yards in Bears' OT win October 15th, 2017