Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders projected for top-10 finish in catches in Week 6
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders is projected, by numberFire, to finish with the eighth-most receptions in Week 6.
Sanders is coming off a disappointing 4-catch, 27-yard performance in Week 4 but gets the benefit of facing a New York Giants' team that will be without cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. With Janoris Jenkins expected to shadow Demaryius Thomas, Sanders is in line for plenty of looks on Sunday.
Our models project Sanders for 5.9 catches, 70.2 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns, for 11.2 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Andy Dalton tosses 2 scores, 4 picks in Bengals' loss September 24th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch scores in the Raiders' loss to the Dolphins September 24th, 2018
- Will Fuller surpasses 100 yards, scores again for Texans Week 3 September 24th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson does damage late in Texans' loss September 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham catches 5 passes for 45 yards in Packers' loss September 24th, 2018
- Giovani Bernard solid despite Bengals' loss September 24th, 2018
- Phillip Lindsay ejected in first half of Broncos game September 23rd, 2018
- Case Keenum (knee) returns to Broncos practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum (knee) is not practicing on Wednesday as a precaution September 19th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Case Keenum's middling effort gets Broncos past Raiders September 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum projected to be a top-15 fantasy quarterback in Week 2 September 14th, 2018