Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders projected for top-10 finish in catches in Week 6
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders is projected, by numberFire, to finish with the eighth-most receptions in Week 6.
Sanders is coming off a disappointing 4-catch, 27-yard performance in Week 4 but gets the benefit of facing a New York Giants' team that will be without cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. With Janoris Jenkins expected to shadow Demaryius Thomas, Sanders is in line for plenty of looks on Sunday.
Our models project Sanders for 5.9 catches, 70.2 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns, for 11.2 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Demaryius Thomas (calf) is active for Broncos against the Chargers October 22nd, 2017
- Demaryius Thomas (calf) back at Broncos' practice Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Jamaal Charles to 'get more and more touches' for Broncos October 19th, 2017
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas (leg) is not practicing on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Bennie Fowler starting for the Broncos in Week 7 October 18th, 2017
- Broncos expect Trevor Siemian to be cleared for Week 7 October 16th, 2017