Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders projected for top-10 finish in catches in Week 6
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders is projected, by numberFire, to finish with the eighth-most receptions in Week 6.
Sanders is coming off a disappointing 4-catch, 27-yard performance in Week 4 but gets the benefit of facing a New York Giants' team that will be without cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. With Janoris Jenkins expected to shadow Demaryius Thomas, Sanders is in line for plenty of looks on Sunday.
Our models project Sanders for 5.9 catches, 70.2 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns, for 11.2 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018
- Broncos' Aqib Talib says he could be released this offseason January 3rd, 2018
- Broncos' Trevor Siemian (shoulder) to undergo surgery on Wednesday January 2nd, 2018
- Vance Joseph will remain Broncos' head coach in 2018 January 1st, 2018
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 29th, 2017
- Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) not at Broncos practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) is day-to-day December 26th, 2017