Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders projected for top-10 finish in catches in Week 6
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders is projected, by numberFire, to finish with the eighth-most receptions in Week 6.
Sanders is coming off a disappointing 4-catch, 27-yard performance in Week 4 but gets the benefit of facing a New York Giants' team that will be without cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. With Janoris Jenkins expected to shadow Demaryius Thomas, Sanders is in line for plenty of looks on Sunday.
Our models project Sanders for 5.9 catches, 70.2 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns, for 11.2 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Broncos sign second-rounder Courtland Sutton to four-year deal May 10th, 2018
- Denver Broncos use a third-round pick on Oregon RB Royce Freeman April 27th, 2018
- Denver Broncos select WR Courtland Sutton with the 40th pick April 27th, 2018
- Denver Broncos draft DE Bradley Chubb with the fifth pick in the 2018 NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018