Broncos' Demaryius Thomas on pace for 1,000-yard season streak to end
Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas is on pace for 988 receiving yards in 2017, snapping his five-season streak of 1,000-yard campaigns.
The Broncos have been run-heavy this season, rushing 130 times while attempting 126 passes, limiting Thomas' targets. The veteran receiver is on pace for only 120 looks, the lowest amount he has seen since 2011. With the Broncos being big favorites in Week 6, he may not be in line for many targets again.
Our models project Thomas for 4.8 catches, 67.0 yards, and 0.4 touchdowns for 11.4 FanDuel points versus the New York Giants.
- Rams' Marcus Peters (calf) will reportedly miss 2-4 weeks September 24th, 2018
- Andy Dalton tosses 2 scores, 4 picks in Bengals' loss September 24th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch scores in the Raiders' loss to the Dolphins September 24th, 2018
- Will Fuller surpasses 100 yards, scores again for Texans Week 3 September 24th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson does damage late in Texans' loss September 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham catches 5 passes for 45 yards in Packers' loss September 24th, 2018
- Phillip Lindsay ejected in first half of Broncos game September 23rd, 2018
- Case Keenum (knee) returns to Broncos practice Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum (knee) is not practicing on Wednesday as a precaution September 19th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Case Keenum's middling effort gets Broncos past Raiders September 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum projected to be a top-15 fantasy quarterback in Week 2 September 14th, 2018