Broncos' Demaryius Thomas on pace for 1,000-yard season streak to end
Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas is on pace for 988 receiving yards in 2017, snapping his five-season streak of 1,000-yard campaigns.
The Broncos have been run-heavy this season, rushing 130 times while attempting 126 passes, limiting Thomas' targets. The veteran receiver is on pace for only 120 looks, the lowest amount he has seen since 2011. With the Broncos being big favorites in Week 6, he may not be in line for many targets again.
Our models project Thomas for 4.8 catches, 67.0 yards, and 0.4 touchdowns for 11.4 FanDuel points versus the New York Giants.
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Demaryius Thomas (calf) is active for Broncos against the Chargers October 22nd, 2017
- Demaryius Thomas (calf) back at Broncos' practice Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Jamaal Charles to 'get more and more touches' for Broncos October 19th, 2017
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas (leg) is not practicing on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Bennie Fowler starting for the Broncos in Week 7 October 18th, 2017
- Broncos expect Trevor Siemian to be cleared for Week 7 October 16th, 2017