Raiders' Jared Cook projected for quiet game against Chargers
Oakland Raiders tight end Jared Cook is projected to be the 15th-best tight end on FanDuel against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 6.
Cook has been targeted at least 6 times in each of the past four games, but has been held under 50 yards each time. He has a tough test ahead of him this week against the Chargers, who are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
Our model projects Cook for 3.3 receptions, 33.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,400.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski reportedly won't be brought back by Raiders February 14th, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to sign with 'highest bidder,' Raiders on radar January 23rd, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr will be asked to do more in Raiders' offense January 11th, 2018
- Raiders expected to introduce Jon Gruden as head coach on Tuesday January 5th, 2018
- 'Real concern' that Derek Carr won't mesh with Jon Gruden if hired as Raiders' coach January 4th, 2018