Raiders' Jared Cook projected for quiet game against Chargers
Oakland Raiders tight end Jared Cook is projected to be the 15th-best tight end on FanDuel against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 6.
Cook has been targeted at least 6 times in each of the past four games, but has been held under 50 yards each time. He has a tough test ahead of him this week against the Chargers, who are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
Our model projects Cook for 3.3 receptions, 33.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,400.
- Broncos' third-rounder Royce Freeman 'absolutely' can earn lead role June 25th, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Raiders waive quarterback Christian Hackenberg on Tuesday June 12th, 2018
- Khalil Mack will likely skip Raiders' minicamp this weekend June 11th, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Raiders cut quarterback Josh Johnson May 10th, 2018