Raiders' Jared Cook projected for quiet game against Chargers
Oakland Raiders tight end Jared Cook is projected to be the 15th-best tight end on FanDuel against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 6.
Cook has been targeted at least 6 times in each of the past four games, but has been held under 50 yards each time. He has a tough test ahead of him this week against the Chargers, who are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
Our model projects Cook for 3.3 receptions, 33.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,400.
- Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater (knee) practices but is not expected to play in Week 7 October 18th, 2017
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip) removed from the injury report October 18th, 2017
- Matt Forte (knee, toe) limited for Jets at Wednesday's practice October 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) limited at practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Mike Wallace (back) limited at Ravens' practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) doesn't practice for Titans Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook projected for another quiet game in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Raiders sign Navorro Bowman following release from 49ers October 16th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch runs for 63 yards as Raiders fall to Chargers in Week 6 October 15th, 2017
- Michael Crabtree leads Raiders with 6 catches in loss to Chargers October 15th, 2017
- Raiders' Amari Cooper disappoints again in loss to Chargers October 15th, 2017
- Raiders' Derek Carr struggles in return to the field on Sunday October 15th, 2017