Raiders' Jared Cook projected for quiet game against Chargers
Oakland Raiders tight end Jared Cook is projected to be the 15th-best tight end on FanDuel against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 6.
Cook has been targeted at least 6 times in each of the past four games, but has been held under 50 yards each time. He has a tough test ahead of him this week against the Chargers, who are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
Our model projects Cook for 3.3 receptions, 33.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,400.
- Ravens' Mike Wallace (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) undergoes successful surgery on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) is practicing on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara: 'I'm gonna play' December 13th, 2017
- Bengals' Giovani Bernard (knee) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Amari Cooper (ankle) not at Raiders' practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Jared Cook catches garbage-time touchdown as Raiders fall to Chiefs December 10th, 2017
- Michael Crabtree sees season-high 13 targets in Raiders' Week 14 loss December 10th, 2017
- Derek Carr struggles mightily as Raiders' get blown out in Week 14 December 10th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch reaches the end zone in quiet day for Oakland December 10th, 2017
- Raiders' Amari Cooper (ankle) leaves game, questionable to return December 10th, 2017