Raiders' Jared Cook projected for quiet game against Chargers
Oakland Raiders tight end Jared Cook is projected to be the 15th-best tight end on FanDuel against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 6.
Cook has been targeted at least 6 times in each of the past four games, but has been held under 50 yards each time. He has a tough test ahead of him this week against the Chargers, who are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
Our model projects Cook for 3.3 receptions, 33.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 6.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,400.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cardinals list Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) as questionable September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr projected as the QB26 for Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr criticized by Jon Gruden September 13th, 2018
- Raiders sign defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins September 12th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant reportedly signs with Raiders again September 11th, 2018