Saints' Michael Thomas projected for second-most catches in Week 6
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas is projected by numberFire to finish with the second-most catches in Week 6.
The Saints are facing the Detroit Lions in a game with the highest/under (50.0) of the week, with New Orleans owning the fifth-highest implied point total of the day. All the offense bodes well for Thomas, who is coming off an 8-catch, 89-yard, 1-touchdown performance in Week 4, his best game of 2017.
Our models project Thomas for 6.1 catches, 75.8 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns for 14.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Rams' Marcus Peters (calf) will reportedly miss 2-4 weeks September 24th, 2018
- Andy Dalton tosses 2 scores, 4 picks in Bengals' loss September 24th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch scores in the Raiders' loss to the Dolphins September 24th, 2018
- Will Fuller surpasses 100 yards, scores again for Texans Week 3 September 24th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson does damage late in Texans' loss September 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham catches 5 passes for 45 yards in Packers' loss September 24th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas up to 38 catches on 40 targets in 2018 September 24th, 2018
- Drew Brees racks up 5 total touchdowns in Saints' OT win September 23rd, 2018
- Alvin Kamara racks up 190 total yards as Saints top Falcons in overtime September 23rd, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) active for New Orleans on Sunday September 23rd, 2018
- Cameron Meredith could make Saints debut Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Drew Brees navigates Saints past Browns in Week 2 comeback September 17th, 2018