Saints' Michael Thomas projected for second-most catches in Week 6
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas is projected by numberFire to finish with the second-most catches in Week 6.
The Saints are facing the Detroit Lions in a game with the highest/under (50.0) of the week, with New Orleans owning the fifth-highest implied point total of the day. All the offense bodes well for Thomas, who is coming off an 8-catch, 89-yard, 1-touchdown performance in Week 4, his best game of 2017.
Our models project Thomas for 6.1 catches, 75.8 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns for 14.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) is out for Saints on Sunday January 12th, 2018