Saints' Michael Thomas projected for second-most catches in Week 6
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas is projected by numberFire to finish with the second-most catches in Week 6.
The Saints are facing the Detroit Lions in a game with the highest/under (50.0) of the week, with New Orleans owning the fifth-highest implied point total of the day. All the offense bodes well for Thomas, who is coming off an 8-catch, 89-yard, 1-touchdown performance in Week 4, his best game of 2017.
Our models project Thomas for 6.1 catches, 75.8 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns for 14.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018
- Saints' Mark Ingram suspended 4 games for violating NFL's PED policy May 8th, 2018
- Saints release tight end bust Coby Fleener on Monday May 7th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018