Saints' Michael Thomas projected for second-most catches in Week 6
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas is projected by numberFire to finish with the second-most catches in Week 6.
The Saints are facing the Detroit Lions in a game with the highest/under (50.0) of the week, with New Orleans owning the fifth-highest implied point total of the day. All the offense bodes well for Thomas, who is coming off an 8-catch, 89-yard, 1-touchdown performance in Week 4, his best game of 2017.
Our models project Thomas for 6.1 catches, 75.8 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns for 14.3 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Alvin Kamara totals 107 yards in Saints' Week 7 victory October 22nd, 2017
- Mark Ingram rushes for over 100 yards in Saints' win October 22nd, 2017
- Saints' Drew Brees records his second 300-yard game of the season October 22nd, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) reportedly ruled out for Saints Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) is questionable for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) limited again at Saints practice October 19th, 2017