Bucs' Mike Evans projected for top-3 finish in Week 6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans is projected for a top-3 finish in Week 6, by numberFire, despite a tough matchup with the Arizona Cardinals.
Evans will likely be shadowed most of the game by All-Pro cornerback Patrick Peterson but the Cardinals secondary as a whole has struggled this season. They have allowed the seventh-most FanDuel points to opposing wideouts this season,
Our models project Evans for 6.1 catches, 81.6 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns for 14.8 FanDuel points in Week 6.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Tampa Bay makes Ryan Jensen NFL's highest-paid center March 17th, 2018
- Bucs agree to deal with nose tackle Beau Allen March 14th, 2018
- Cameron Brate re-signs with Buccaneers for six years, $41 million March 12th, 2018
- Buccaneers re-sign Brent Grimes to one-year deal March 12th, 2018
- Buccaneers ink Mike Evans to five-year extension March 9th, 2018