Bucs' Mike Evans projected for top-3 finish in Week 6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans is projected for a top-3 finish in Week 6, by numberFire, despite a tough matchup with the Arizona Cardinals.
Evans will likely be shadowed most of the game by All-Pro cornerback Patrick Peterson but the Cardinals secondary as a whole has struggled this season. They have allowed the seventh-most FanDuel points to opposing wideouts this season,
Our models project Evans for 6.1 catches, 81.6 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns for 14.8 FanDuel points in Week 6.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Report: 'No chance' Buccaneers retain Doug Martin January 17th, 2018
- Doug Martin blamed for bulk of Buccaneers' rushing issues January 16th, 2018
- Buccaneeers' T.J. Ward arrested for possession on Wednesday January 3rd, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) is inactive Sunday for Buccaneers December 31st, 2017
- Buccaneers to reportedly retain Dirk Koetter for 2018 December 29th, 2017
- Cameron Brate (hip, knee) is active Sunday for Tampa Bay December 24th, 2017