Bucs' Mike Evans projected for top-3 finish in Week 6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans is projected for a top-3 finish in Week 6, by numberFire, despite a tough matchup with the Arizona Cardinals.
Evans will likely be shadowed most of the game by All-Pro cornerback Patrick Peterson but the Cardinals secondary as a whole has struggled this season. They have allowed the seventh-most FanDuel points to opposing wideouts this season,
Our models project Evans for 6.1 catches, 81.6 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns for 14.8 FanDuel points in Week 6.
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (knee) fully cleared to start training camp July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- D.J. Moore able to help Panthers' offense right away July 16th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- Adam Humphries locked-in as Buccaneers' slot receiver July 12th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston officially suspended for three games June 28th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston could be facing suspension June 21st, 2018
- Ronald Jones could see 15-20 touches a game for Buccaneers June 18th, 2018