Bucs' Mike Evans projected for top-3 finish in Week 6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans is projected for a top-3 finish in Week 6, by numberFire, despite a tough matchup with the Arizona Cardinals.
Evans will likely be shadowed most of the game by All-Pro cornerback Patrick Peterson but the Cardinals secondary as a whole has struggled this season. They have allowed the seventh-most FanDuel points to opposing wideouts this season,
Our models project Evans for 6.1 catches, 81.6 yards, and 0.6 touchdowns for 14.8 FanDuel points in Week 6.
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Tampa's O.J. Howard has a breakout performance in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Mike Evans scores late in Bucs' Week 7 loss to Bills October 22nd, 2017
- Jameis Winston goes off for 384 passing yards and 3 scores in Bucs' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Jameis Winston (shoulder) active for Buccaneers Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston (shoulder) will start on Sunday October 20th, 2017
- Jameis Winston expected to do more at Buccaneers' practice Friday October 19th, 2017