Texans' Ryan Griffin expected to see 5.1 targets against Browns
Houston Texans tight end Ryan Griffin is projected to see over 4 targets for the third week in a row.
Griffin has averaged 5.0 targets over the past three weeks. Unfortunately, he has only been able to turn that into a total of 9 catches for 96 yards and 1 touchdown.
Our model projects Griffin to catch 3.0 passes for 29.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns, totaling 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,500.
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Will Fuller scores once again in Texans' Week 6 blowout October 15th, 2017
- Texans' Ryan Griffin sees 8 targets in Week 6's win October 15th, 2017
- D'Onta Foreman receives 12 touches in Texans' Week 6 victory October 15th, 2017
- Texans' Deshaun Watson passes for 3 touchdowns again in Week 6 October 15th, 2017
- DeAndre Hopkins catches a touchdown in Texans' Week 6 win October 15th, 2017
- Lamar Miller sees 18 touches in Texans' win over Browns October 15th, 2017