Texans' Ryan Griffin expected to see 5.1 targets against Browns
Houston Texans tight end Ryan Griffin is projected to see over 4 targets for the third week in a row.
Griffin has averaged 5.0 targets over the past three weeks. Unfortunately, he has only been able to turn that into a total of 9 catches for 96 yards and 1 touchdown.
Our model projects Griffin to catch 3.0 passes for 29.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns, totaling 6.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,500.
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018
- Texans sign coach Bill O'Brien to a four-year extension January 13th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) ahead of schedule January 2nd, 2018
- Texans' J.J. Watt (knee) on track for training camp January 1st, 2018
- Texans' Will Fuller (knee) out for remainder of Sunday's game December 31st, 2017
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins (calf) ruled out for Week 17 December 29th, 2017
- Texans say DeAndre Hopkins (calf) could be game-time call December 28th, 2017