Antonio Gates projected to lead Chargers' tight ends in targets in Week 6
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Antonio Gates is projected to see 5.4 targets against the Oakland Raiders.
Gates saw 5 less targets than Hunter Henry in Week 5, but our model projects him to see 1.0 more targets than Henry in Week 6.
Our model projects Gates for 3.4 receptions, 40.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns, totaling 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017
- Melvin Gordon expected to play Sunday in Los Angeles December 31st, 2017