Antonio Gates projected to lead Chargers' tight ends in targets in Week 6
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Antonio Gates is projected to see 5.4 targets against the Oakland Raiders.
Gates saw 5 less targets than Hunter Henry in Week 5, but our model projects him to see 1.0 more targets than Henry in Week 6.
Our model projects Gates for 3.4 receptions, 40.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns, totaling 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Chargers sign Roberto Aguayo in hopes of fixing kicking problems January 10th, 2018
- Antonio Gates' future uncertain with Chargers January 4th, 2018
- Chargers' Keenan Allen puts up 133 yards and a touchdown in Week 17 win January 1st, 2018
- Chargers' Philip Rivers finishes the 2017 season strong with 3 touchdowns December 31st, 2017
- Melvin Gordon expected to play Sunday in Los Angeles December 31st, 2017
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon (ankle) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017