Antonio Gates projected to lead Chargers' tight ends in targets in Week 6
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Antonio Gates is projected to see 5.4 targets against the Oakland Raiders.
Gates saw 5 less targets than Hunter Henry in Week 5, but our model projects him to see 1.0 more targets than Henry in Week 6.
Our model projects Gates for 3.4 receptions, 40.2 yards and 0.4 touchdowns, totaling 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $4,600.
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (knee) fully cleared to start training camp July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- D.J. Moore able to help Panthers' offense right away July 16th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- Chargers have reached out to Antonio Gates June 14th, 2018
- Chargers back Melvin Gordon could catch more passes in 2018 June 11th, 2018
- Chargers expected to run more three-wide sets in 2018 May 31st, 2018
- Julius Thomas a possible target for Chargers May 27th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018