Vikings' Kyle Rudolph projected for 6.1 targets in Week 6
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph is projected to be the fourth-most targeted tight end in Week 6 against the Green Bay Packers.
Rudolph has started the season fairly slow, with just 16 catches for 154 yards and 1 touchdown through five games. But coming off of his best game of the season, we project him to be heavily used in Week 6.
Our model projects Rudolph for 3.7 receptions, 43.6 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 8.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Report: Case Keenum 'seems to be the favorite' to return as Vikings' starting quarterback February 19th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018
- Vikings lead Kirk Cousins' free agency wishlist February 4th, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ACL) has resumed jogging January 23rd, 2018