Vikings' Kyle Rudolph projected for 6.1 targets in Week 6
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph is projected to be the fourth-most targeted tight end in Week 6 against the Green Bay Packers.
Rudolph has started the season fairly slow, with just 16 catches for 154 yards and 1 touchdown through five games. But coming off of his best game of the season, we project him to be heavily used in Week 6.
Our model projects Rudolph for 3.7 receptions, 43.6 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 8.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip) removed from the injury report October 18th, 2017
- Matt Forte (knee, toe) limited for Jets at Wednesday's practice October 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) limited at practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Mike Wallace (back) limited at Ravens' practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) doesn't practice for Titans Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Marcus Mariota a full participant at Titans' Wednesday practice October 18th, 2017
- Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater (knee) practices but is not expected to play in Week 7 October 18th, 2017
- Stefon Diggs (groin) still not practicing Wednesday for Vikings October 18th, 2017
- Brandon Williams (foot) returns to Ravens' practice Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Teddy Bridgewater (knee) expected to practice Wednesday for Vikings October 16th, 2017
- Vikings will activate Teddy Bridgewater soon October 16th, 2017
- Latavius Murray totals just 37 yards in Vikings' Week 6 victory October 15th, 2017