Vikings' Kyle Rudolph projected for 6.1 targets in Week 6
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph is projected to be the fourth-most targeted tight end in Week 6 against the Green Bay Packers.
Rudolph has started the season fairly slow, with just 16 catches for 154 yards and 1 touchdown through five games. But coming off of his best game of the season, we project him to be heavily used in Week 6.
Our model projects Rudolph for 3.7 receptions, 43.6 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 8.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Broncos' third-rounder Royce Freeman 'absolutely' can earn lead role June 25th, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018