Vikings' Kyle Rudolph projected for 6.1 targets in Week 6
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph is projected to be the fourth-most targeted tight end in Week 6 against the Green Bay Packers.
Rudolph has started the season fairly slow, with just 16 catches for 154 yards and 1 touchdown through five games. But coming off of his best game of the season, we project him to be heavily used in Week 6.
Our model projects Rudolph for 3.7 receptions, 43.6 yards and 0.3 touchdowns, totaling 8.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,300.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cardinals list Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) as questionable September 21st, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) ruled out for second straight week by Seattle September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) ruled out for Vikings' Week 3 home date with Bills September 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings September 20th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) misses Vikings' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Vikings expected to sign Dan Bailey, according to report September 17th, 2018