Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Week 6's game versus the Philadelphia Eagles.
Funchess missed practice on Monday and Tuesday but returned in full on Wednesday, meaning he is likely to be without any limitations on Thursday night. Funchess should be heavily targeted, once again, against a weak Eagles secondary. He has led all receivers with 27 targets, 18 catches, and 3 touchdowns the last 3 weeks.
Our models project Funchess for 4.0 catches, 56.9 yards, and 0.4 touchdowns for 10.2 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Russell Shepard projected for quiet Wild Card Weekend January 5th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints Sunday January 5th, 2018
- Ed Dickson won't be much of a factor for Panthers with Greg Olsen healthy January 4th, 2018
- Panthers' Greg Olsen trying to get back on the same page with Cam Newton January 4th, 2018
- Jonathan Stewart (back) a full participant in Panthers' practice on Thursday January 4th, 2018