Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Week 6's game versus the Philadelphia Eagles.
Funchess missed practice on Monday and Tuesday but returned in full on Wednesday, meaning he is likely to be without any limitations on Thursday night. Funchess should be heavily targeted, once again, against a weak Eagles secondary. He has led all receivers with 27 targets, 18 catches, and 3 touchdowns the last 3 weeks.
Our models project Funchess for 4.0 catches, 56.9 yards, and 0.4 touchdowns for 10.2 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Panthers' Thomas Davis suspended four games for performance-enhancing drugs April 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel (ankle) doesn't have 'timetable' for return March 27th, 2018
- Luke Kuechly will not participate in Panthers' offseason program March 27th, 2018
- Panthers reportedly adding Da'Norris Searcy to secondary with 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Jarius Wright, Panthers reportedly come to terms March 19th, 2018
- Greg Olsen still 'committed' to playing for Panthers in 2018 March 16th, 2018