Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (knee) is active for Week 6's game versus the Philadelphia Eagles.
Funchess missed practice on Monday and Tuesday but returned in full on Wednesday, meaning he is likely to be without any limitations on Thursday night. Funchess should be heavily targeted, once again, against a weak Eagles secondary. He has led all receivers with 27 targets, 18 catches, and 3 touchdowns the last 3 weeks.
Our models project Funchess for 4.0 catches, 56.9 yards, and 0.4 touchdowns for 10.2 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (knee) fully cleared to start training camp July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- Darren Sproles (ACL) expected to see reduced role in Eagles' offense July 16th, 2018
- D.J. Moore able to help Panthers' offense right away July 16th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey could see similar role in Panthers' backfield July 16th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly (shoulder) says he is on schedule June 12th, 2018