Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for the Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for Week 6's matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Stewart was nursing a sore ankle after Sunday's win, limiting him in practice on Tuesday but is a full go for Thursday's game against the Eagles. The veteran back will maintain his role as the short-yardage/early-down runner for Carolina.
Our models project Stewart for 59.5 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.0 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Ravens' Mike Wallace (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) undergoes successful surgery on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) is practicing on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara: 'I'm gonna play' December 13th, 2017
- Bengals' Giovani Bernard (knee) limited in practice Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Devin Funchess (shoulder) limited Wednesday for Panthers December 13th, 2017
- Panthers' Greg Olsen shakes off injury scare in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Devin Funchess scores as Panthers upset Vikings in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Christian McCaffrey collects just 53 yards in Panthers win over the Vikings December 10th, 2017
- Cam Newton struggles through the air in Panthers' Week 14 win December 10th, 2017
- Panthers' Jonathan Stewart dominates the Vikings, scores 3 times on Sunday December 10th, 2017