Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for the Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for Week 6's matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Stewart was nursing a sore ankle after Sunday's win, limiting him in practice on Tuesday but is a full go for Thursday's game against the Eagles. The veteran back will maintain his role as the short-yardage/early-down runner for Carolina.
Our models project Stewart for 59.5 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.0 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) intends to attend Giants training camp June 18th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) 'cleared to practice' for Giants June 12th, 2018
- Odell Beckham not expected to do team drills at Giants' mini camp June 12th, 2018
- Giants' Sterling Shepard being used as an outside receiver in practice June 1st, 2018
- Odell Beckham 'pretty close' to being cleared for Giants May 29th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018