Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for the Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for Week 6's matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Stewart was nursing a sore ankle after Sunday's win, limiting him in practice on Tuesday but is a full go for Thursday's game against the Eagles. The veteran back will maintain his role as the short-yardage/early-down runner for Carolina.
Our models project Stewart for 59.5 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.0 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Vikings' Teddy Bridgewater (knee) practices but is not expected to play in Week 7 October 18th, 2017
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip) removed from the injury report October 18th, 2017
- Matt Forte (knee, toe) limited for Jets at Wednesday's practice October 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) limited at practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Mike Wallace (back) limited at Ravens' practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) doesn't practice for Titans Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Jonathan Stewart (ankle) limited Wednesday for Panthers October 18th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) not practicing for Panthers Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton projects for another strong fantasy performance in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Panthers' Ryan Kalil (neck) is optimistic he will return in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Luke Kuechly (concussion) not practicing Tuesday for Panthers October 17th, 2017
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly avoids concussion, should play Week 7 October 15th, 2017