Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for the Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for Week 6's matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Stewart was nursing a sore ankle after Sunday's win, limiting him in practice on Tuesday but is a full go for Thursday's game against the Eagles. The veteran back will maintain his role as the short-yardage/early-down runner for Carolina.
Our models project Stewart for 59.5 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.0 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Broncos expected to make Trevor Siemian available via trade February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Panthers unlikely to tag free agent Andrew Norwell February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Julius Peppers 'leaning toward' returning for 17th season February 19th, 2018
- Panthers' Luke Kuechly underwent shoulder surgery after season February 13th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Russell Shepard projected for quiet Wild Card Weekend January 5th, 2018