Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for the Panthers in Week 6
Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart (ankle) is active for Week 6's matchup with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Stewart was nursing a sore ankle after Sunday's win, limiting him in practice on Tuesday but is a full go for Thursday's game against the Eagles. The veteran back will maintain his role as the short-yardage/early-down runner for Carolina.
Our models project Stewart for 59.5 total yards and 0.3 touchdowns for 8.0 FanDuel points on Thursday.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple (groin) still out at Friday's practice September 21st, 2018
- Eli Manning projected to finish outside top-20 quarterbacks in Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Evan Engram (ankle) practicing again for Giants Thursday September 20th, 2018
- Eli Manning throws for 279 yards on 44 attempts in Giants' loss to the Cowboys September 17th, 2018
- Giants center Jon Halapio (ankle) done for the season September 17th, 2018
- Odell Beckham disappoints in Giants' loss to Dallas September 16th, 2018