George Kittle (chest) remains limited in 49ers' practice
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (chest) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Kittle was limited on Wednesday as well, but it appears to be a case of the Niners being careful with the rookie tight end's reps, as he has been a bit banged up this season. After a breakout 7-catch, 83-yard, 1-touchdown performance in Week 5, Kittle is in a good spot again in Week 6.
Our models project Kittle for 3.5 catches, 39.1 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 6.6 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested on marijuana possession January 13th, 2018
- 'Confidence on both sides' that Jimmy Garoppolo, 49ers will reach deal January 13th, 2018
- Marquise Goodwin exits 49ers' game early with head injury December 31st, 2017
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin (back) limited in Wednesday's practice December 27th, 2017
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads 49ers to fourth-straight win in Week 16 December 25th, 2017
- Marquise Goodwin hauls in career-high 10 receptions in 49ers' win on Sunday December 17th, 2017