George Kittle (chest) remains limited in 49ers' practice
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (chest) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Kittle was limited on Wednesday as well, but it appears to be a case of the Niners being careful with the rookie tight end's reps, as he has been a bit banged up this season. After a breakout 7-catch, 83-yard, 1-touchdown performance in Week 5, Kittle is in a good spot again in Week 6.
Our models project Kittle for 3.5 catches, 39.1 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 6.6 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Russell Wilson goes off in the second half of Seattle's win October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- George Kittle draws eight targets in 49ers' Week 6 loss October 16th, 2017
- Matt Breida receives six touches in 49ers' Week 6 loss October 16th, 2017
- Brian Hoyer benched heading into Week 7 for 49ers October 16th, 2017
- 49ers name C.J. Beathard starting quarterback October 16th, 2017
- Pierre Garcon unable to convert chances in 49ers loss October 15th, 2017