George Kittle (chest) remains limited in 49ers' practice
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (chest) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Kittle was limited on Wednesday as well, but it appears to be a case of the Niners being careful with the rookie tight end's reps, as he has been a bit banged up this season. After a breakout 7-catch, 83-yard, 1-touchdown performance in Week 5, Kittle is in a good spot again in Week 6.
Our models project Kittle for 3.5 catches, 39.1 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 6.6 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- 49ers won't allow Reuben Foster to participate in team activities April 15th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence April 12th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- 49ers sign free agent Jerick McKinnon to $30 million deal March 14th, 2018
- Richard Sherman signs 3-year deal with 49ers March 11th, 2018
- 49ers, Marquise Goodwin agree to three-year extension March 8th, 2018