George Kittle (chest) remains limited in 49ers' practice
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (chest) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Kittle was limited on Wednesday as well, but it appears to be a case of the Niners being careful with the rookie tight end's reps, as he has been a bit banged up this season. After a breakout 7-catch, 83-yard, 1-touchdown performance in Week 5, Kittle is in a good spot again in Week 6.
Our models project Kittle for 3.5 catches, 39.1 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 6.6 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (knee) fully cleared to start training camp July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- D.J. Moore able to help Panthers' offense right away July 16th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers move up in second round to draft WR Dante Pettis April 27th, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers draft OT Mike McGlinchey with ninth pick April 26th, 2018
- 49ers won't allow Reuben Foster to participate in team activities April 15th, 2018