Buccaneers' Cameron Brate projected to be a top-five tight end in Week 6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate is projected to score the fifth-most FanDuel points among tight ends against the Arizona Cardinals.
Brate currently ranks fourth among all tight ends, with an average of 11.5 FanDuel points per game. He is one of just three tight ends with three touchdown receptions, despite playing in just four games.
Our model projects Brate for 3.4 receptions, 42.7 yards and 0.4 touchdowns, totaling 8.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Tampa's O.J. Howard has a breakout performance in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Mike Evans scores late in Bucs' Week 7 loss to Bills October 22nd, 2017
- Jameis Winston goes off for 384 passing yards and 3 scores in Bucs' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Jameis Winston (shoulder) active for Buccaneers Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston (shoulder) will start on Sunday October 20th, 2017
- Jameis Winston expected to do more at Buccaneers' practice Friday October 19th, 2017