Buccaneers' Cameron Brate projected to be a top-five tight end in Week 6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate is projected to score the fifth-most FanDuel points among tight ends against the Arizona Cardinals.
Brate currently ranks fourth among all tight ends, with an average of 11.5 FanDuel points per game. He is one of just three tight ends with three touchdown receptions, despite playing in just four games.
Our model projects Brate for 3.4 receptions, 42.7 yards and 0.4 touchdowns, totaling 8.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Rams' Marcus Peters (calf) will reportedly miss 2-4 weeks September 24th, 2018
- Andy Dalton tosses 2 scores, 4 picks in Bengals' loss September 24th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch scores in the Raiders' loss to the Dolphins September 24th, 2018
- Will Fuller surpasses 100 yards, scores again for Texans Week 3 September 24th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson does damage late in Texans' loss September 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham catches 5 passes for 45 yards in Packers' loss September 24th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Brent Grimes (groin) expects to make season debut Monday September 20th, 2018
- Bucs coach not committing to a Jameis Winston return in Week 4 September 17th, 2018
- Mike Evans catches 10 passes, scores as Bucs sink Eagles September 17th, 2018
- Bucs' Ryan Fitzpatrick stays hot, throws for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (concussion) expected to play on Sunday for Tampa Bay September 15th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul has 'jacked up' knee September 12th, 2018