Buccaneers' Cameron Brate projected to be a top-five tight end in Week 6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate is projected to score the fifth-most FanDuel points among tight ends against the Arizona Cardinals.
Brate currently ranks fourth among all tight ends, with an average of 11.5 FanDuel points per game. He is one of just three tight ends with three touchdown receptions, despite playing in just four games.
Our model projects Brate for 3.4 receptions, 42.7 yards and 0.4 touchdowns, totaling 8.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant expected back with Cowboys next season January 23rd, 2018
- Sean McDermott not talking about Tyrod Taylor's future with Bills January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald remains undecided on playing in 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr admits back injury lingered throughout season January 23rd, 2018
- Dez Bryant seen as 'distraction' on Cowboys' sidelines January 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'No chance' Buccaneers retain Doug Martin January 17th, 2018
- Doug Martin blamed for bulk of Buccaneers' rushing issues January 16th, 2018
- Buccaneeers' T.J. Ward arrested for possession on Wednesday January 3rd, 2018
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) is inactive Sunday for Buccaneers December 31st, 2017
- Buccaneers to reportedly retain Dirk Koetter for 2018 December 29th, 2017
- Cameron Brate (hip, knee) is active Sunday for Tampa Bay December 24th, 2017