Buccaneers' Cameron Brate projected to be a top-five tight end in Week 6
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate is projected to score the fifth-most FanDuel points among tight ends against the Arizona Cardinals.
Brate currently ranks fourth among all tight ends, with an average of 11.5 FanDuel points per game. He is one of just three tight ends with three touchdown receptions, despite playing in just four games.
Our model projects Brate for 3.4 receptions, 42.7 yards and 0.4 touchdowns, totaling 8.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,900.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (ACL) expected to be at Texans' training camp May 14th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Tampa Bay Bucs draft RB Ronald Jones with the 38th pick April 27th, 2018
- Buccaneers trade down to 12th pick, acquire two second-rounders from Bills April 26th, 2018
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Tampa Bay makes Ryan Jensen NFL's highest-paid center March 17th, 2018
- Bucs agree to deal with nose tackle Beau Allen March 14th, 2018