John Brown (quad) remains limited in Cardinals' practice Thursday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver John Brown (quad) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Brown has had his reps limited the past two weeks as he recovers from a quad strain. He was able to play over 100 total snaps the last two weeks and is expected to remain the Cardinals number three wideout in a nice matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
Our models project Brown for 2.5 catches, 33.1 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 5.7 FanDuel points in Week 6.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Brice Butler signs 2-year deal with Cardinals April 2nd, 2018
- Cardinals expecting David Johnson (wrist) to be ready for OTAs March 27th, 2018
- Update: Sam Bradford's deal with Cardinals worth $40 million over 2 years March 19th, 2018
- Cardinals releasing one-time Pro Bowler Tyrann Mathieu March 14th, 2018
- Cardinals reportedly land Sam Bradford with 1-year, $20 million deal March 13th, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018