John Brown (quad) remains limited in Cardinals' practice Thursday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver John Brown (quad) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Brown has had his reps limited the past two weeks as he recovers from a quad strain. He was able to play over 100 total snaps the last two weeks and is expected to remain the Cardinals number three wideout in a nice matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
Our models project Brown for 2.5 catches, 33.1 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 5.7 FanDuel points in Week 6.
- Cowboys' DeMarcus Lawrence will play under franchise tag July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin 'regularly targeted' during offseason July 16th, 2018
- D.J. Moore able to help Panthers' offense right away July 16th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi in line for more work with Eagles July 16th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey could see similar role in Panthers' backfield July 16th, 2018
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (knee) fully cleared to start training camp July 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Smith (Achilles) doing individual work at Ravens' minicamp June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Ravens' Breshad Perriman still struggling to catch June 12th, 2018
- Ravens fined, penalized for OTA infractions June 7th, 2018
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon says knee is feeling great June 1st, 2018