John Brown (quad) remains limited in Cardinals' practice Thursday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver John Brown (quad) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Brown has had his reps limited the past two weeks as he recovers from a quad strain. He was able to play over 100 total snaps the last two weeks and is expected to remain the Cardinals number three wideout in a nice matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
Our models project Brown for 2.5 catches, 33.1 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 5.7 FanDuel points in Week 6.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson fully healed from wrist surgery January 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer retires after 14 NFL seasons January 2nd, 2018
- Cardinals' head coach Bruce Arians expected to retire January 1st, 2018
- Cardinals' Kerwynn Williams (quad, ribs) is questionable for Week 17 December 29th, 2017
- John Brown (toe) didn't practice Wednesday for Cardinals December 27th, 2017
- Kerwynn Williams (chest) is active for Cardinals in Week 16 December 24th, 2017