John Brown (quad) remains limited in Cardinals' practice Thursday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver John Brown (quad) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Brown has had his reps limited the past two weeks as he recovers from a quad strain. He was able to play over 100 total snaps the last two weeks and is expected to remain the Cardinals number three wideout in a nice matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
Our models project Brown for 2.5 catches, 33.1 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns for 5.7 FanDuel points in Week 6.
- Jordy Nelson catches just one pass in Packers' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Dez Bryant finds the end zone in Cowboys' Week 7 blowout October 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown hauls in another touchdown in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 88 yards as 49ers get blown out in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- A.J. Green has a quiet night in Bengals' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets 38 touches in Steelers' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Cardinals' Carson Palmer to have surgery on left arm, out eight weeks October 22nd, 2017
- Carson Palmer out for Cardinals with arm injury October 22nd, 2017
- Bruce Arians wants Adrian Peterson to get 25 carries per game October 22nd, 2017
- Andre Ellington (quad) unlikely to play for Cardinals on Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Tramon Williams expected to start for Cardinals in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Patrick Peterson (quad) 'fine' for Cardinals matchup in London October 20th, 2017