Saints say Willie Snead (hamstring) is healthy coming out of bye week
New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton said wide receiver Willie Snead (hamstring) is 100 percent coming out of the bye week.
Snead has been bothered by a hamstring injury since he started his three-game suspension. However, after being inactive in Week 4 and having a bye in Week 5, Snead looks like he is ready to take the field in Week 6 against the Detroit Lions. His return might impact the fantasy value of Coby Fleener and Ted Ginn Jr.
Our models project Snead for 3.4 catches, 45.2 receiving yards, and 0.3 touchdowns in Week 6. That's a net of 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,600.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (ankle) limited again on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) 'day to day' for Ravens January 8th, 2020