Saints say Willie Snead (hamstring) is healthy coming out of bye week
New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton said wide receiver Willie Snead (hamstring) is 100 percent coming out of the bye week.
Snead has been bothered by a hamstring injury since he started his three-game suspension. However, after being inactive in Week 4 and having a bye in Week 5, Snead looks like he is ready to take the field in Week 6 against the Detroit Lions. His return might impact the fantasy value of Coby Fleener and Ted Ginn Jr.
Our models project Snead for 3.4 catches, 45.2 receiving yards, and 0.3 touchdowns in Week 6. That's a net of 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,600.
- Jets' Zach Wilson suffers knee injury in preseason clash with Eagles August 12th, 2022
- Falcons' Drake London (knee) exits preseason game early August 12th, 2022
- Miles Sanders regressing as pass-catcher for Eagles August 12th, 2022
- George Pickens shining at Steelers camp August 12th, 2022
- Cardinals: Zach Ertz progressing with calf injury August 12th, 2022
- Minnesota's Kirk Cousins (COVID-19) out for Sunday's preseason opener August 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (hamstring) not expected to play in preseason August 12th, 2022
- 49ers pay tribute to Trey Sermon at training camp August 12th, 2022
- Deebo Samuel signs $71.55 million extension through 2025 August 1st, 2022
- Trey Lance confirmed as 49ers' starter July 26th, 2022
- Maiocco: 49ers' Kyle Shanahan 'appears determined to deploy more of a backs-by-committee approach' July 22nd, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) given permission to seek a trade July 20th, 2022