Panthers expect Devin Funchess (knee) to play on Thursday Night Football
Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera said that wide receiver Devin Funchess will be "fine" for Thursday's game, reports The Associated Press' Steve Reed.
Funchess missed yesterday and today's practice sessions while dealing with a knee injury. However, Rivera likes his wideout's chances of playing on a short week. With that, we should expect Funchess to get work in tomorrow before suiting up on Thursday.
Funchess is averaging 5.5 catches, 62.3 yards and 13.5 FanDuel points on 8.5 targets in the last 4 games. Our models project him for 10.2 FanDuel points against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Chicago's Khalil Mack (ankle) unable to practice on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) practicing in full on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa (ankle) will not play in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) participates fully in Wednesday's practice October 17th, 2018
- Browns' Jarvis Landry ranked as WR12 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Greg Olsen has 4 catches, 48 yards for Panthers in return October 15th, 2018
- Devin Funchess has 74 yards and a score in Panthers' loss October 15th, 2018
- Cam Newton throws 2 touchdown passes in Panthers' Week 6 loss October 14th, 2018
- Christian McCaffrey collects just 66 yards in Panthers' Week 6 loss October 14th, 2018
- Greg Olsen (foot) active for Carolina in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Greg Olsen (foot) called questionable for Panthers against Washington October 12th, 2018