Panthers expect Devin Funchess (knee) to play on Thursday Night Football
Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera said that wide receiver Devin Funchess will be "fine" for Thursday's game, reports The Associated Press' Steve Reed.
Funchess missed yesterday and today's practice sessions while dealing with a knee injury. However, Rivera likes his wideout's chances of playing on a short week. With that, we should expect Funchess to get work in tomorrow before suiting up on Thursday.
Funchess is averaging 5.5 catches, 62.3 yards and 13.5 FanDuel points on 8.5 targets in the last 4 games. Our models project him for 10.2 FanDuel points against the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Patriots' Danny Amendola projected for modest output on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) misses Patriots' practice again on Thursday January 18th, 2018
- Free agent Connor Barwin hopes to re-sign with Rams January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Josh Lambo looking to stay perfect in playoffs versus Patriots on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) officially active against Saints January 7th, 2018
- Panthers' Russell Shepard projected for quiet Wild Card Weekend January 5th, 2018
- Panthers' Devin Funchess (shoulder) will play against the Saints Sunday January 5th, 2018
- Ed Dickson won't be much of a factor for Panthers with Greg Olsen healthy January 4th, 2018
- Panthers' Greg Olsen trying to get back on the same page with Cam Newton January 4th, 2018
- Jonathan Stewart (back) a full participant in Panthers' practice on Thursday January 4th, 2018