Vikings' Sam Bradford aggravated knee injury on Monday
Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer said quarterback Sam Bradford "aggravated" his knee injury Monday night.
Bradford did not look good on Monday Night Football, and he seemed to get worse as the game went on. Zimmer mentioned that Bradford suffered the injury on a tackle, and even though he wanted to get back in the game, it was obvious that Bradford was not ready to play. Case Keenum should take over quarterbacking duties for the time being, a least until Teddy Bridgewater is ready to return.
Bradford finished 5-for-11 with 36 passing yards on Monday. That's a net of 1.44 FanDuel points after a projection of 10.0.
- Marcus Mariota (hamstring) starting for Titans on Monday night October 16th, 2017
- Buccaneers say Jameis Winston (shoulder) day-to-day October 16th, 2017
- Packers confirm Aaron Rodgers needs surgery on collarbone October 16th, 2017
- Chiefs re-sign C.J. Spiller for running back depth October 16th, 2017
- Raiders sign Navorro Bowman following release from 49ers October 16th, 2017
- Dan Quinn: Julio Jones needs to be more involved in Falcons' offense October 16th, 2017
- Teddy Bridgewater (knee) expected to practice Wednesday for Vikings October 16th, 2017
- Vikings will activate Teddy Bridgewater soon October 16th, 2017
- Latavius Murray totals just 37 yards in Vikings' Week 6 victory October 15th, 2017
- Kyle Rudolph catches 5 passes in Vikings' win October 15th, 2017
- Adam Thielen leads Vikings with 9 receptions in win over Packers October 15th, 2017
- Case Keenum plays well in Vikings' win over Packers October 15th, 2017