Vikings' Sam Bradford aggravated knee injury on Monday
Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer said quarterback Sam Bradford "aggravated" his knee injury Monday night.
Bradford did not look good on Monday Night Football, and he seemed to get worse as the game went on. Zimmer mentioned that Bradford suffered the injury on a tackle, and even though he wanted to get back in the game, it was obvious that Bradford was not ready to play. Case Keenum should take over quarterbacking duties for the time being, a least until Teddy Bridgewater is ready to return.
Bradford finished 5-for-11 with 36 passing yards on Monday. That's a net of 1.44 FanDuel points after a projection of 10.0.
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Patriots extend veteran safety Patrick Chung March 17th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly won't receive franchise tag from Vikings February 26th, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Report: Case Keenum 'seems to be the favorite' to return as Vikings' starting quarterback February 19th, 2018