Vikings' Sam Bradford aggravated knee injury on Monday
Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer said quarterback Sam Bradford "aggravated" his knee injury Monday night.
Bradford did not look good on Monday Night Football, and he seemed to get worse as the game went on. Zimmer mentioned that Bradford suffered the injury on a tackle, and even though he wanted to get back in the game, it was obvious that Bradford was not ready to play. Case Keenum should take over quarterbacking duties for the time being, a least until Teddy Bridgewater is ready to return.
Bradford finished 5-for-11 with 36 passing yards on Monday. That's a net of 1.44 FanDuel points after a projection of 10.0.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald open to playing beyond 2018 July 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones could have breakout season in 2018 July 12th, 2018
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds to be "every-down backup" to David Johnson July 5th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018