Vikings' Sam Bradford aggravated knee injury on Monday
Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer said quarterback Sam Bradford "aggravated" his knee injury Monday night.
Bradford did not look good on Monday Night Football, and he seemed to get worse as the game went on. Zimmer mentioned that Bradford suffered the injury on a tackle, and even though he wanted to get back in the game, it was obvious that Bradford was not ready to play. Case Keenum should take over quarterbacking duties for the time being, a least until Teddy Bridgewater is ready to return.
Bradford finished 5-for-11 with 36 passing yards on Monday. That's a net of 1.44 FanDuel points after a projection of 10.0.
- Raiders' Amari Cooper (ankle) ruled out for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Smith-Schuster (hamstring) questionable to face Patriots December 15th, 2017
- Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) not listed on final injury report for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) to return Sunday against Seahawks December 15th, 2017
- Dolphins' Damien Williams (shoulder) doubtful to play against Buffalo December 15th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara clears concussion protocol ahead of Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph will not play on Sunday against Bengals December 15th, 2017
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (knee) upgraded to 'full' Thursday December 14th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) did not practice again on Thursday December 14th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) misses practice on Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) in a walking boot following Week 14 injury December 13th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph continues touchdown streak despite Week 14 loss December 11th, 2017