Latavius Murray ineffective in Vikings' win over Bears on Monday
Minnesota Vikings running back Latavius Murray rushed 12 times for 31 yards in the Vikings' Week 5 win over the Chicago Bears.
Murray averaged just 2.58 yards per carry against the Bears' stout run defense. It was Jerrick McKinnon who stole the show on Monday, racking up 146 total yards after Murray couldn't get anything going. McKinnon also out-snapped Murray at 47 to 22, so this backfield seems to be trending away from Murray right now.
Murray produced only 5.3 FanDuel points after being originally projected for 8.9.
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for unsportsmanlike conduct October 20th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) will play in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Packers place Aaron Rodgers (broken collarbone) on injured reserve October 20th, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) is questionable for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable October 20th, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is expected to start in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Sam Bradford (knee) expected to return for Vikings this season October 20th, 2017
- Stefon Diggs (groin) ruled out for Vikings Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Vikings' Sam Bradford (knee) is out for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Brandon Williams (foot) a full participant at Ravens' practice October 19th, 2017
- Update: Stefon Diggs (groin) sits out practice again Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Stefon Diggs (groin) returns to Vikings practice on Thursday October 19th, 2017