Latavius Murray ineffective in Vikings' win over Bears on Monday
Minnesota Vikings running back Latavius Murray rushed 12 times for 31 yards in the Vikings' Week 5 win over the Chicago Bears.
Murray averaged just 2.58 yards per carry against the Bears' stout run defense. It was Jerrick McKinnon who stole the show on Monday, racking up 146 total yards after Murray couldn't get anything going. McKinnon also out-snapped Murray at 47 to 22, so this backfield seems to be trending away from Murray right now.
Murray produced only 5.3 FanDuel points after being originally projected for 8.9.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018