Latavius Murray ineffective in Vikings' win over Bears on Monday
Minnesota Vikings running back Latavius Murray rushed 12 times for 31 yards in the Vikings' Week 5 win over the Chicago Bears.
Murray averaged just 2.58 yards per carry against the Bears' stout run defense. It was Jerrick McKinnon who stole the show on Monday, racking up 146 total yards after Murray couldn't get anything going. McKinnon also out-snapped Murray at 47 to 22, so this backfield seems to be trending away from Murray right now.
Murray produced only 5.3 FanDuel points after being originally projected for 8.9.
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Eric Ebron facing a tough matchup in Week 15 as Lions host the Bears December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell (knee) unlikely to play this season December 12th, 2017
- Jets place Josh McCown (hand) on IR December 12th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph continues touchdown streak despite Week 14 loss December 11th, 2017
- Stefon Diggs goes for 64 yards as Vikings fall to Panthers December 11th, 2017
- Latavius Murray bottled up in Vikings' Week 14 loss December 11th, 2017
- Jerick McKinnon held to 9 touches in Vikings' Week 14 defeat December 11th, 2017
- Case Keenum battles through turnovers in Vikings' loss December 10th, 2017
- Adam Thielen racks up 105 yards and a touchdown Sunday for Vikings December 10th, 2017