Latavius Murray ineffective in Vikings' win over Bears on Monday
Minnesota Vikings running back Latavius Murray rushed 12 times for 31 yards in the Vikings' Week 5 win over the Chicago Bears.
Murray averaged just 2.58 yards per carry against the Bears' stout run defense. It was Jerrick McKinnon who stole the show on Monday, racking up 146 total yards after Murray couldn't get anything going. McKinnon also out-snapped Murray at 47 to 22, so this backfield seems to be trending away from Murray right now.
Murray produced only 5.3 FanDuel points after being originally projected for 8.9.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cardinals list Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) as questionable September 21st, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) ruled out for second straight week by Seattle September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) ruled out for Vikings' Week 3 home date with Bills September 21st, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings September 20th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) misses Vikings' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Vikings expected to sign Dan Bailey, according to report September 17th, 2018