Latavius Murray ineffective in Vikings' win over Bears on Monday
Minnesota Vikings running back Latavius Murray rushed 12 times for 31 yards in the Vikings' Week 5 win over the Chicago Bears.
Murray averaged just 2.58 yards per carry against the Bears' stout run defense. It was Jerrick McKinnon who stole the show on Monday, racking up 146 total yards after Murray couldn't get anything going. McKinnon also out-snapped Murray at 47 to 22, so this backfield seems to be trending away from Murray right now.
Murray produced only 5.3 FanDuel points after being originally projected for 8.9.
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Seahawks unlikely to tag Sheldon Richardson February 22nd, 2018
- Adam Vinatieri re-signs with Colts on one-year deal February 22nd, 2018
- Saints, Drew Brees to discuss 'short-term deal' February 22nd, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck throwing weighted balls, shoulder reportedly 'fine' February 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Report: Jets could offer Kirk Cousins $60 million in year one February 20th, 2018
- Report: Case Keenum 'seems to be the favorite' to return as Vikings' starting quarterback February 19th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018
- Vikings lead Kirk Cousins' free agency wishlist February 4th, 2018
- Vikings won't commit to bringing back Case Keenum for 2018 January 23rd, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ACL) has resumed jogging January 23rd, 2018